By MetaQuotes Software Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Trade Forex With Your iPhone or iPad!
The world's most popular Forex trading platform MetaTrader 4 is now available for iPhone and iPad (Retina display devices are also supported) free of charge. More than 2,000 servers of brokerage companies using the MetaTrader 4 trading platform are available. With this application you can control your account, trade in financial markets and use 30 technical indicators for market analysis, as well as get financial news and emails.
- Real-time quotes of financial instruments
- The full set of trade orders, including pending orders
- Trading directly on chart in iPad version
- More than 2,000 servers of brokerage companies to trade Forex
- Support of all types of trade execution modes
- Full trading history with search
- High speed graphics optimized for high resolutions (iPad Retina is supported)
- 4 charts are displayed at once in one window (for iPad version)
- Interactive quote charts with ability to adjust colors of different elements (bars, volumes, grid and so on)
- Real-time zooming and scrolling of charts
- 24 analytical objects
- The 30 most popular technical indicators: Accelerator Oscillator, Accumulation/Distribution, Alligator, Average Directional Movement Index, Average True Range, Awesome Oscillator, Bears Power, Bollinger Bands, Bulls Power, Commodity Channel Index, DeMarker, Envelopes, Force Index, Fractals, Gator Oscillator, Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, MACD, Market Facilitation Index, Momentum, Money Flow Index, Moving Average, Moving Average of Oscillator, On Balance Volume, Parabolic SAR, Relative Strength Index, Relative Vigor Index, Standard Deviation, Stochastic Oscillator, Volumes and Williams' Percent Range
- Ability to adjust graphical settings of technical indicators (color, line thickness)
- 9 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN1.
- 3 types of charts: Bars, Candlesticks and Line
- User friendly interface
- Toolbox window to display orders, trade history, emails, news and journal.
- Trade levels and volumes on chart
- Offline mode (quotes and charts)
- Minimum traffic
- Support for Push notifications from desktop terminal and MQL5.community services, as well as viewing already received notifications. Clear classification system of received messages containing 5 categories: Chat, Broker, Terminal, Community and Other
- Ability to arrange a chat conversation with any registered MQL5.com user
Download MetaTrader 4 to your iPhone or iPad and trade Forex anytime from everywhere in the World!
What's New in Version 4.0.819
• Improved news section. Select news categories to follow what is interesting for you. Add the news items you like to Favorites to quickly access them wherever you need. Search news by headlines.
• New interface language: Hindi.
• Various bug fixes and improvements.
Novice review !
I put MetaTrader 4 on two iPads and a Win 7 laptop and the app runs flawlessly on both platforms. I am a novice, and am still playing with my Demo account, but absolutely love the app. I am maybe a little harsh in removing one star, but here are some things I see as a required improvement; when you tap the chart, the trading pair should also come up, should be able to close the chart from on the popup bubble (m1, m5, m15 ... bubble), and should have alerts like the windows version. Outside of these "requests" I am very satisfied with the app. I am also aware that a MetaTrader 5 App is out already, so maybe some of these concerns are already addressed, though from my understanding, MT5 is not a linear upgrade, and as such does not have the same level of Forex Trading partners offering it as one of their access tools.
Works great but needs UI tweaks
It works great. Connects fast. And there's plenty of demo providers to choose from. The few only suggestions I have is on the iPhone and the iPad why do I need to press and hold each time and go thru the dialog box to see different charts is beyond me. I want to see the euro. Press and hold. See chart... Switching between 5-6 charts turns into a nightmare. On the iPad for some reason the black green theme doesn't even exist and there's no way to change the background color from white to black?
Also accessing objects same thing dialog box after dialog box. There's plenty of real estate to make the app have one click access. I hope metaquotes will take these suggestions and make significant improvement in the workflow of this iOS platform. The pc version is polished to perfection.
OK, but lacks simple things
I'm not sure why other traders gave it 4-5 stars but then said it needed things. We should be honest with the developers, my friends! 1. You should be able to switch the pair you're charting while looking at the chart. It should be a two-tap process, not three. 2. There should be push notifications regarding limit orders filled, take profits filled, stops filled, etc. Even though Oanda has slippage and spread-widening that would make anyone's mother ashamed, their FxTrade app is so far superior to this one, it's not even funny.
This app is OK, not great because it takes 50% longer to view new charts and because there are no push notifications, it turns users into phone fiends as we wait for our profits to be taken.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 01, 2015
- Version: 4.0.819
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: MetaQuotes Software Corp.
- © 2001-2015 MetaQuotes Software Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.