Trade financial instruments: Forex symbols, Futures, Options and Stocks from your iPhone and iPad!
MetaTrader 5 is a platform for mobile online trading on the Forex and Stock markets. The application allows you to connect to brokers' servers, receive stock prices and currency exchange rates, analyze financial markets using charts and technical indicators, trade and view the history of your trading operations. This is available anywhere in the world!
• Real-time quotes of stocks and forex instruments
• Full set of trade orders, including pending orders
• Depth of Market (Level 2)
• All types of trade execution
• Complete trading history
• Full-fledged stock and forex trading
• High-performance charts
• Customizable chart color scheme
• Configuring properties of graphical objects and indicators
• Display of four charts in one window available on the MetaTrader 5 for iPad
• Trade levels visualizing the prices of pending order, as well as SL and TP values on the chart
• Information window that displays orders, trading history, emails, news, and logs in MetaTrader 5 iPad
• Sound notifications
• Financial news — dozens of materials daily
• Chat with any registered MQL5.community user
• Support for push-notifications from the desktop platform and MQL5.community services
• Interactive real-time price charts with zoom and scroll options
• 30 most popular technical indicators
• 24 analytical objects: lines, channels, geometric shapes, as well as Gann, Fibonacci and Elliott tools
• 9 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN
• 3 types of charts: bars, Japanese candlesticks and broken line
Download MetaTrader 5 on your iPhone and iPad and trade Forex and Futures instruments anytime and anywhere in the world!
The new version includes multiple improvements and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
works well only the color themes bother me
I've been using metatrader since it was version 3 and I really like the dark default theme it's easy on the eyes and it's very contrasty. With this version even though they have colors you can't really change the entire layout like in the desktop version or the iPhone version. I felt it's important to address this issue because trading at night on the iPad is a disaster.
Update I wish the company could add feature like sorting out your live trades into categories. Short term, long term etc...
Just Missing One Thing
MT5 is a great platform, but there’s just one feature that I’d really like to see: push notifications when trades are executed. It has a notifications feature, but it only works when my laptop is on running the platform as well, which seems to defeat the purpose. Otherwise, I love it!
The app is great, the charts are pretty accurate when comparing it to trading view on my laptop. The only issue I’ve had with it so far is closing out a trade, in meta 4 it would tell you how much you are losing or profiting when closing. Now In 5 it just says what the price is at instead of saying how much you are making or losing... VERY annoying. Please switch it back...
- MetaQuotes Software Corp.
- 20.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2000-2018 MetaQuotes Software Corp.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.