Trade financial instruments: Forex symbols, Futures, Options and Stocks from your iPhone and iPad!
MetaTrader 5 is a platform for mobile online trading on the Forex and Stock markets. The application allows you to connect to brokers' servers, receive stock prices and currency exchange rates, analyze financial markets using charts and technical indicators, trade and view the history of your trading operations. This is available anywhere in the world!
• Real-time quotes of stocks and forex instruments
• Full set of trade orders, including pending orders
• Depth of Market (Level 2)
• All types of trade execution
• Complete trading history
• Full-fledged stock and forex trading
• High-performance charts
• Customizable chart color scheme
• Configuring properties of graphical objects and indicators
• Display of four charts in one window available on the MetaTrader 5 for iPad
• Trade levels visualizing the prices of pending order, as well as SL and TP values on the chart
• Information window that displays orders, trading history, emails, news, and logs in MetaTrader 5 iPad
• Sound notifications
• Financial news — dozens of materials daily
• Chat with any registered MQL5.community user
• Support for push-notifications from the desktop platform and MQL5.community services
• Interactive real-time price charts with zoom and scroll options
• 30 most popular technical indicators
• 24 analytical objects: lines, channels, geometric shapes, as well as Gann, Fibonacci and Elliott tools
• 9 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN
• 3 types of charts: bars, Japanese candlesticks and broken line
Download MetaTrader 5 on your iPhone and iPad and trade Forex and Futures instruments anytime and anywhere in the world!
The new version includes multiple improvements and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
works well only the color themes bother me
I've been using metatrader since it was version 3 and I really like the dark default theme it's easy on the eyes and it's very contrasty. With this version even though they have colors you can't really change the entire layout like in the desktop version or the iPhone version. I felt it's important to address this issue because trading at night on the iPad is a disaster.
Update I wish the company could add feature like sorting out your live trades into categories. Short term, long term etc...
I have been trading for quite sometimes and nothing beats metatrader app for phones it’s easy simple to use eye friendly and easy to set up a lot easier than the desktop app. Though now I can’t seem to be able to trade on my phone I can’t buy or sell anything at all. This happened when I changed from IPhone X to IphoneXS Max couldn’t find a way to contact support yet but I can’t seem to be able to press the top right button for trade (buy, sell options) to pop.
Real Life Progression
This is the real deal, patience is key!!! I’m starting a new chapter with this one. There is much to learn about investing. it is a great things to start on a demo at first and as you progress, and start to get a feel for it; sign up and make a live account it’s amazing you won’t be disappointed. Don’t forget patients is key and so is communication get involved with more people and get a feel for THE REAL DEAL🤞🏻
- MetaQuotes Software Corp.
- 20.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2000-2018 MetaQuotes Software Corp.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.