By MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Adapted from a professional weather broadcast tool used by TV presenters around the world, and created by MeteoGroup, Europe’s leading private weather company; MeteoEarth truly brings the weather to life using high-end gaming technology and extraordinary graphics.
Discover our extraordinary planet today!
• Explore Earth using simple finger commands to zoom in, out, and around a 3D globe
• Pause, rewind and move forward in time for 24-hour forecast
• Save unlimited favourite locations
• Choose and combine multiple layers to display cloud cover, precipitation, wind, pressure, etc.
• Track hurricanes and typhoons with the storm tracker
• Access thousands of live weather webcams covering popular destinations around the world
• Switch to climate view and check the weather in a holiday destination at any time of the year
• Connectivity to Apple TV – MeteoEarth and the big screen are made for each other!
We also offer a premium service! Choose the MeteoEarth Premium option for extended 5-day forecast and the option of checking wind conditions at any altitude right up to the Jetstream. One subscription covers Premium services on MeteoEarth, AlertsPro and WeatherPro.
The premium subscription also gives users a better viewing experience by removing all ads. We included ads in the free version to offer our users many of our Premium features for free, such as use of the storm tracker, multiple layer combination and more. Additionally this helps us to ensure that our developers can keep updating and improving MeteoEarth, and that our support team can continue to assist you with any issues.
For more details please visit www.meteoearth.com, follow MeteoEarth at www.twitter.com/meteoearth or visit our help center https://meteogroup.zendesk.com.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
• We have fixed minor bugs which were reported via our help center.
We hope you enjoy using MeteoEarth and we thank you for any feedback!
Best weather radar I have used!!!!!
I have used a few different radar weather apps and this has by far been the best one. I have been using it for a few years now and I would say that when you have it in precipitation mode it is about 97 percent accurate. The ability for it to predict the forecast as been really reliable too. I also use the app on the Apple TV. Some times I just leave it on and let it toggle through the different settings while I play music it also rotates around the earth if you let it sit.
This weather app is great. Accurate and smooth functioning. I feel like I'm an astronaut 1000 miles out in space orbiting the earth! The view is tremendous. You can see the weather anywhere on earth. Definitely get the upgrade. It's only $9.77 for the whole year including tax. You will see the weather 5 days away instead of 1, which is what other maps have. You can get the temperature for anywhere. You can even track hurricanes anyplace. I recommend this weather app to anyone and everyone!!
Very Good Weather App
I've had some issues with account management over the years, getting premium after paying for it and things like that. It doesn't use the App Store subscription system, and can be a quite confusing and complicated. That said, as far as the app itself goes, well, there's a reason I go through the hassle. Once you're set up, it's a great weather app and remarkably accurate.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Sep 01, 2016
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 61.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
- © MeteoGroup
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium 12 Months$8.99
- Premium 3 Months$1.99