By Mathieu Routhier
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
• Meteor is highly visual and instinctive!
• Efficiently classify your memos in a more familiar way. Divide them into folders instead of a plain list. You can create an unlimited number of folders and subfolders. The Lite version is free, but supports only a limited number of notes.
• Take notes with words or images! Take a new picture with your camera or pick an existing image from your Photos library.
• Reorganize your memos and folders in a snap. Simply hold your finger on an item to move, rename or delete it.
• Send your notes and images to any another app. You can send whole folders in the form of a zip file.
• Easily manage bulleted lists! Type a bullet, a hyphen or an asterisk to start a list. No need to type that character on each new line, the application will take care of this for you.
• Looking for that important memo but can't remember where you put it? Don't worry, Meteor is searchable.
• Want to access your notes from your computer? Broadcast them over local WiFi directly from your iPod/iPhone/iPad!
• Already have a large list of notes in another application? Meteor can import from Dropbox.
• Keep your notes and pictures safe! Backup your notes on Dropbox.
• Print and email your notes.
• Use a passcode to protect access.
• Full support for Retina Display and the iPad.
• Customize the appearance! In the options menu, choose your favourite font style, size, and theme.
"Students, housewives, business people, аnd іn fact anybody, саn mοѕt dеfіnіtеlу improve thеіr productivity substantially bу using Meteor Notes аѕ a рlаnnіng аnd organisational tool."
"Overall, this is a good app if you are the type that needs to keep things organized in layers of folders."
"Nifty app. Works well with DropBox and better than the stock notes app if you're looking for something else.”
- iDocMarlor, blippy.com
email feedback from individual users:
"I use this App everyday and I love it."
"I've been using Meteor for a couple of weeks and I prefer it over other note apps I've used before."
"I have tried several note taking apps and yours is exactly what I was looking for. I love the simple user interface, which has the features readily available."
"I use your Meteor Notes app everyday and consider it one of my core apps on my iPhone"
"I bought the paid version of the app and use it all the time."
What's New in Version 3.0
The Dropbox integration was replaced with a better integration with iOS. Notes and images can now be sent to any app (including the Dropbox app). Whole folders can also be sent in the form of a zip file. To access the new functionality, perform a long press on the item you want to send and hit "Send".
President Of Nothing
This is a great app! Highly recommend it!!!
It organizes notes into files in a easy and intuitive way. I'm in the media business - both music and film creation and it's been great for capturing ideas on the fly and storing them in a clean organized fashion.
The only complaint might be the formatting of text when e-mailing notes - but I'm having the same problem with MS Word so could be me!
Otherwise I love it!!!
I don't understand how the new backup works. The zip file either doesn't appear or doesn't open. And your contact links don't work either. I love this app but I can't keep using it if everything is at risk.
Disappointed No way to back up or restore
I have use the app for years, and now there is no way to back up and restore, please put this feature back on, when I paid for the app it was on there , if you're not gonna put on then refund everybody their money
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 12, 2017
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mathieu Routhier
- © 2000-2017 Mathieu Routhier
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.