• Meteor is highly visual and instinctive!
• Efficiently classify your memos in a more familiar way. Divide them into folders instead of a plain list. You can create an unlimited number of folders and subfolders.
• Take notes with words or images! Take a new picture with your camera or pick an existing image from your Photos library.
• Reorganize your memos and folders in a snap. Simply hold your finger on an item to move, rename or delete it.
• Easily manage bulleted lists! Type a bullet, a hyphen or an asterisk to start a list. No need to type that character on each new line, the application will take care of this for you.
• Send your notes and images to any another app. You can send whole folders in the form of a zip file.
• Looking for that important memo but can't remember where you put it? Don't worry, Meteor is searchable.
• Print and email your notes.
• Use a custom passcode or System Authentication (your system passcode, Touch ID or Face ID) to protect access to your data.
• Customize the appearance! In the options menu, choose your favourite font style, size, and theme.
"Students, housewives, business people, аnd іn fact anybody, саn mοѕt dеfіnіtеlу improve thеіr productivity substantially bу using Meteor Notes аѕ a рlаnnіng аnd organisational tool."
"Overall, this is a good app if you are the type that needs to keep things organized in layers of folders."
"Nifty app. Works well with DropBox and better than the stock notes app if you're looking for something else.”
- iDocMarlor, blippy.com
email feedback from individual users:
"I use this App everyday and I love it."
"I've been using Meteor for a couple of weeks and I prefer it over other note apps I've used before."
"I have tried several note taking apps and yours is exactly what I was looking for. I love the simple user interface, which has the features readily available."
"I use your Meteor Notes app everyday and consider it one of my core apps on my iPhone"
"I bought the paid version of the app and use it all the time."
Resolved an issue with Automatic Bullets.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s super useful. Been using meteor notes for years now. But with the latest update, every time I go to edit a note, it turns the background from black to white while typing. Which is fine but Then when I’m done editing, it stays white and I can’t see my text unless I exit the current note and go back into it. It makes it very frustrating to constantly edit notes which users are going to do. If you could fix that, it’d be back up to five star rate that it deserves. Thanks
President Of Nothing
This is a great app! Highly recommend it!!!
It organizes notes into files in a easy and intuitive way. I'm in the media business - both music and film creation and it's been great for capturing ideas on the fly and storing them in a clean organized fashion.
The only complaint might be the formatting of text when e-mailing notes - but I'm having the same problem with MS Word so could be me!
Otherwise I love it!!!
The only app I know of that allows you sort documents in folders within folders in an easy to use tree format. Love it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.