meterUP Parking – Find Parking in Philadelphia
A Smarter Way to Park
Parkmobile USA, Inc.
The meterUP app, powered by ParkMobile, gives you a smarter way to park in Philadelphia. Easily pay for on-street and off-street parking right from your mobile device. You can use the meterUP app in over 370 other cities across the country, including New York, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, New Orleans, Dallas, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh, and more.
Why Use meterUP?
• Skip the meter and easily pay for parking from your mobile device
• Extend your parking duration remotely from the app
• Get alerts so you know when your parking session is going to expire
• Use ParkMobile in over 3000 locations coast-to-coast including venues, airports, and universities
How to Set Up Your Account
• Download the meterUP app and create an account with your email address and password
• Enter your license plate number and the state where your vehicle is registered
• Add your method of payment and start using the meterUP app
How It Works
On-Street and Off-Street Parking:
• Enter the zone number on the posted signs around the meter
• Select the amount of time you want to park and confirm your information
• Touch the “Start Parking” button to begin your parking session
• Extend time in the app if you are running late
• Customizable notifications delivered via email, text, and/or app
• Save your favorite parking locations for next time
• Store up to five cars in your account
• “Find your car” feature directs you back to the location where you parked
• Multiple payment methods available including PayPal, Visa Checkout, ApplePay, MasterPass, ChasePay, and most major credit cards
Parkmobile, LLC is the leading provider ParkMobile, LLC is the leading provider of parking payment solutions in the United States, helping over 13 million people easily find, reserve, and pay for parking from their mobile devices.
Looking for Help?
At ParkMobile, we’re serious about customer service. We process over 200,000 parking transactions every day and we know that every now and then, something might go wrong. If you have an issue, we will do everything we can to make it right. Our customer service is 24/7/365. If you need help, here’s how to get in touch with us:
Online Help Center: https://parkmobile.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Video Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkFsfUAHrnUc5jOm9XtjOmmJQt4YTTCyA
• Prominent in-app reminder to confirm the car you are parking before you start a parking session. This is an easy way for you to double-check that you are parking the right car in your ParkMobile account. If you want to switch cars, simply touch “change” and you will be able to select another car or add a new car.
• Improved parking session expiration alerts with vibration and sound to notify you when your parking is about to end
• We have moved “History” to its own tab to allow for more focus on active sessions.
• Other minor bug fixes and UI enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Best Street Parking
This app has saved me so much money, time, and the headaches of dealing with “The Philadelphia Parking Authority” since they are known to regularly ruins people’s days over technicality’s this app is essential if traveling or living in the city and especially if you hope to find philadelphia street parking!
Traffic tickets happen everywhere but for some reasons the parking authority in philadelphia is particularly known to be more aggressive with handing out parking tickets, it’s most likely because they must make BANK seeing as though they have many employees in many neighborhoods at the ready with nothing else to do but wait for your meter to run out!
This would be so useful to philadelphia to have people dedicated to improving the streets, however if you travel or live in the city you know the state of the streets, there’s a pot hole epidemic, if the philadelphia parking authority provided improvements to the streets or parking spaces (which are a complete mess), I must have missed them. I also don’t think people would be so hostile towards the parking authority if they actually were helpful and had better customer service.
So if you have a nice car park in a garage hands down. If you’re adventurous and daring enough to street park you need MeterUP!
Five star app!
There’s days when the app will give you trouble, won’t except payment or will forget all your “favorite” locations when you go to park. But generally it works (minus all the new pop ups they have alerting you of parking zones and hours that aren’t normally applicable to the zone your parking in).
Biggest rip off is that it costs you more money to use the app than it would to use the actual kiosk. It’s the credit charging fee- which I’m sure they could get waved if they spoke to the credit card companies.
Overall, it’s worth the download especially because when it rains the kiosks only take credit cards and reject all cash. There’s also times when the kiosks are down completely and the app is the only way to park or you’ll get a ticket from one of the PPA stalking your car to write a ticket the very minute your meter expires even though they’re supposed to wait 2-5 minutes depending on the zone.
Perfect perfect perfect, a must in Philly
If live, work, or visit Philly often, you must get this app. The fact that I can sit in my car and pay for my parking without taking money or credit card out of my pocket is fantastic! The safety issue alone is enough to get this app, not to mention the convenience of not having to return to the meter or kiosk to add money or only pay for the amount of time used instead of giving the PPA more money then they deserve.
I like the Apple Pay feature, it’s the easiest form of payment. It’s just a well thought out app. There will be those folks who will complain, but half the time they don’t know how to use an app and and then use the app as an excuse for their lack of knowledge.
Anyway, thank you for this. It’s going to save me both time and money.
- Parkmobile USA, Inc
- 104 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Parkmobile, LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.