When you or a loved one is faced with a medical emergency, you want to go where you’ll receive the highest level of care. Methodist Healthcare has outstanding full-service Emergency Rooms close to you and your family.
Staffed with emergency care trained physicians, registered nurses and others who are there for you 24/7, Methodist ERs offer fast and expert emergency care for all symptoms of pain without long waits.
They treat brain injuries, stroke, heart attack, broken bones, burns, poisonings, allergic reactions, stomach pain, respiratory illness and much more. For maximum ER care, trust Methodist.
When you have a medical emergency, you don’t want to wait. Before you head out the door, check the wait times at the Emergency Rooms nearest you.
This helpful app uses location services to identify the Methodist Hospitals nearest you and calculate your wait times in each ER. Click on the hospital description to call, get directions or visit its website.
With this app, you can:
• Get specific directions from where you are to the hospital emergency room you want
• Call the hospital’s main line without having to look up the number
• Review a description of each location to see hospital specialties
• Contact a specially trained pediatric nurse for medical advice to help your ill child through Call-a-Nurse
• Find a doctor by name, location or specialty in the physician directory, Doctor Source
ER wait times are approximate and provided for information purposes only. Let the Methodist Healthcare ER Wait Times app help you determine the best location to treat you and your family.
Updated Find a Doctor Button
Added Progress Bar on Website view window.
Ratings and Reviews
Found an ER near me quickly
The thing about this App is it shows me all the nearest locations and there wait times. We needed to get in to see the doctor quickly and we were able to find the location with the smallest wait time which was 1 min!!!
San Antonio 43
Simple and easy. Now I don't have to wait when I take my kids to the ER.
Doesn't appear accurate
"4min" reported, now at 45 and counting. I understand "average" but i suspect this is not taking walkins only into account.
- Methodist Healthcare System of San Antonio, LTD., L.L.P.
- 19.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Methodist Healthcare System
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.