Whether it's the people you know or the people you don't, metoo is the easiest way to find out what's going on around you. Between the home timeline where your friends share their plans, the rabble, and seeing who is checked into a location, metoo creates a community for the place you live.
• Share your plans to eat, go out, or just hang. Friends can let you know they're coming by tapping "metoo"
• Explore what your friends are up to and what places are hot around you by seeing who's checked in or on tonight's guest list
• Post anonymously to the rabble, where everybody around you can vote and comment
• Peek other anonymous feeds from around the country
• Fixed a bug where the app would crash receiving notifications
• Chat is now fully functional!
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app
This app is amazing. It makes it so much easier to hang out with my friends and kind of makes it a formal invite to ask people. I love how it lets me pick who I want to see my post and then it makes it a little personal invite. All my friends use it and it is slowly becoming a daily part of my life. Whenever I have some down time I check it to see if there is any one around to hang out.
This app is great!
Now that everyone is using this app it’s making meeting up with friends much easier!
This app turns potential plans to do something into concrete plans and I can pick and choose who I want to include- 😊
- Metoo inc
- 47.5 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © metoo inc, 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.