Metro Bike Share is now available in Downtown Los Angeles! With up to 1000 self-service bikes and up to 65 stations available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, Metro Bike Share offers convenient round-the-clock access to a fleet of bicycles for short trips and to get to transit on your schedule. Metro Bike Share is an additional public transportation option for Angelenos and visitors to get around Downtown Angeles.
Metro Bike Share is the fast, easy, and fun way to ride. Get a bike from any Metro Bike Share station, go for a ride, and give it back at any station. It’s easy—just like riding a bike!
With the Metro Bike Share app you can also:
• See real-time bike and dock availability
• Find the nearest station to your location
• See how long your bike has been checked out
• Renew your pass or view your trip history
• Search for specific stations or places in the city
Our station map has been updated to support electric bikes. Stayed tuned for more information on our electric bike field test!
Ratings and Reviews
Great visuals. App is easy to navigate with no unnecessary buttons/icons.
Suggestion: please add bike paths on map so we can refer to single map to navigate.
The app is okay but be wary of fees. It is not very clear that there is an activation fee as well as hourly fee.
I love this app!
Love this app!
- Bicycle Transit Systems, Inc.
- 73.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bicycle Transit Systems, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.