MetroRemitSG is a quick and easy mobile app to send money to the Philippines.
It's secure to send money online with MetroRemitSG. You can transfer your funds to a bank in the Philippines or cash pickup at a participating agent, and you will be notified by email once the transaction is completed.
Quick & Easy to Use
- Transfer money to the Philippines securely from your mobile phone
- Make bills payment (SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-Ibig)
- Add your beneficiary directly from the app
- Track your transactions status and history
- View the current exchange rates and fees
- Check the current promotion
- Pay via online transfer to DBS account or pay over the counter
Metro Remittance Singapore Pte., Ltd. (MRSPL) was incorporated under the Companies Act (CAP 50) of Singapore on April 30, 2004. MRSPL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company, one of the largest banks in the Philippines.
MRSPL commenced operations in November 2004 after it was granted a license by Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) to operate as a money transmitter and money changer. The company offers money transmission services to Filipinos and other nationalities in Singapore who want to remit funds to the Philippines.
It aims to provide remitters with low cost and yet reliable money transfer services using its fully integrated Remittance System.
- Metro Remittance Singapore Pte Ltd
- 39.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Metro Remittance Singapore
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.