Meet the most accurate mobile metronome app! It is precisely crafted by professional musicians and lets you experience a real metronome as close as it gets!
Not only does Metronome make it easier to keep the tempo and rhythm, it also helps you practice and learn while using it. Designed for users with different skills, Metronome games offer you to accomplish challenges to pass to a more complicated level! That makes learning process involving and gradual.
BIRD BEAT game helps memorize rhythm better, play rhythm pattern accurately, retrieve rhythm from your memory more rapidly.
NOTES VALUE game helps get familiar with notes and their types, memorize notes value, understand melody rhythm better.
RHYTHM TIME game helps study time signatures, operate notes value faster, memorize music notation.
Metronome app will improve your rhythm skills and increase finger flexibility. You will read music sheets faster and understand music better!
Other features to enjoy in Metronome app:
***Visual metronome arrangement***
- Digital metronome click tracker;
- Classic analog metronome click tracker.
- Animated moving pendulum and weight;
- Visual flash and vibration — see and feel the beats!
- All popular tempos and signatures. Set the desired timer;
- Manually set any tempo;
- Tempo ranges from 10 to 250 bpm beats per minute (timer).
- Over 10 handpicked sounds for every band and style;
- Metronome for drums, piano, and pianoforte;
- and many more.
Our Real Metronome is used by music schools' students and teachers all over the world. If you an educational organization that is using or willing to use our apps, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
The app contains the following subscription options:
- Weekly with a 3-day free trial at $7.99; weekly with a 7-day free trial at $7.99; monthly with a 7-day free trial at $19.99; lifetime access at $49.99*.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The cost of renewal is equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://gismart.com/terms-of-service/
*Prices can be different in different countries according to what “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD."
◆◆◆ About Gismart ◆◆◆
Gismart is a team of devoted musicians and developers with real passion for music and everything about it!
Find out more about us: Gismart.com
Follow us on Twitter/Facebook: @Gismartmusic
Feel free to drop us a line about anything: email@example.com
We hope you’re enjoying the app! Please, keep it regularly updated to always have our greatest features and latest improvements:
- GDPR compliance
- Bug fixing
- UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Better than a "real" metronome
Of course, it fits in my pocket,in a device I already carry with me. I can use it anywhere on the spur of the moment. This app stands out among its competitors because of its interface, the ease of use and variety of sounds used to mark the time. My only beef is that on the various iPhones I have it on, it does not recall the time signature. It always starts with anything BUT the last one used. However, it does remember all the remaining settings. As for the adverts: “generally” they are unobtrusive, and anyhow you’re not looking at the screen. However, every now and then, just as soon as you touch any control it pops up a full-screen advert at you. Fortunately, the metronome just keeps ticking away.
Better than what I expected.
It took me about 5 minutes to understand all of the functions that are useful to me. Once I was done with the learning process, I realized just how good this new app is. Its strength is that it is simple. If you want to increase the tempo, just turn the dial clockwise. Turn it counter clockwise to reduce the tempo. To change the time signature press the button on the bottom left corner, and a window appears where the time signature can be changed to just about anything that you would want. There are other features that are like icing on the cake. The tick sound can be changed from a simple tick to the tick sound of a piano, drum, etc... this is a free app with better than expected features.
I especially like the different sounds, including the typical metronome click. I do wish that you could change the meter up or down; its time consuming to have to circle through all the possibilities to get to the one you want, but realistically it only takes a few seconds so not a huge problem.
Update: I figured out how to easily change the meter, simply hold the meter button down and you can set the meter easily for any rate,
Metronome - Easy BPM Counter
Get Premium features monthly with 7-Day Trial
- Gismart Limited
- 143.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Gismart Metronome
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Subs with 7-Day Trial $7.99
- Weekly Subs with 14-Day Trial $7.99
- Weekly Subs with 3-Day Trial $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.