"Metronome - reloaded" produces an electronic steady tempo in the performance of music. It is useful for all musicians for practicing and playing a musical instrument.
-- -- --
"Metronome touch" is our professional metronome - available on the App Store! Check it out.
-- -- --
Easy to use:
• tapping on BPM number enables keypad input to change tempo from 13 up to 212 BPM
(tap and slide the pendulum's weight to change BPM, too)
• tap ( i ) info button to choose measures from 2/1 up to 12/12
choose "no signature" to disable accentuation of the 1st measure
• start metronome: slide the pendulum to left or right and release
• stop metronome: tap once
• noble and modern metronome design, black gloss piano lacquer unit, aluminium and high-grade steel elements, illuminated chart
• fields showing the actual name of BPM (Larghissimo to Prestissimo) and the choosen time signature
• improved BPM accuracy and constancy
• switch for disabling auto-lock
• high-resolution graphic for retina displays
Please feel free to contact us and tell about your ideas how to enhance this free application for you. Have fun with it. www.cu4uc.com
iOS 12 Maintenance Release:
- new rating feature
- new advertisement provider
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
In spite of one small glitch I gave this 5 stars instead of 4 because of the great customer service. The only problem is that the very important blue “i” (Info) icon that you must touch to set the time signature and beats per measure has such low contrast that I didn’t see it. When I wrote to the company they replied within 30 minutes and solved my problem. (The info icon is located on the lower right of the metronome base. Notice that in the iTunes image you can’t even see it.) This is also one of the few metronome apps that allow you to have no beat accented as an option.
Good but glitches
The app it very cool, but I do not like how sometimes it glitches and I have to wait for it to go back to normal. Otherwise, the app is great and tells you what time signature you want and shows you what the tempo is called. I love the app but hope for the glitch to be gone. 👍 Also my cello teacher, Li Ma, highly recommended it to me and I’m very great full for her. So yeah, you should get the app. 🤗
I’m a professional musician. All I need is the old Seth Thomas-style metronome, nothing else, and this app gives me that. It’s louder than the old, battery-operated hand-held models, and it’s always with me. My only comment is that it can be a little hard to get the weight to remain on the speed I’ve chosen when I lift my finger off of the touch screen.
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.