"Metronome - reloaded" produces an electronic steady tempo in the performance of music. It is useful for all musicians for practicing and playing a musical instrument.
-- -- --
"Metronome touch" is our professional metronome - available on the App Store! Check it out.
-- -- --
Easy to use:
• tapping on BPM number enables keypad input to change tempo from 13 up to 212 BPM
(tap and slide the pendulum's weight to change BPM, too)
• tap ( i ) info button to choose measures from 2/1 up to 12/12
choose "no signature" to disable accentuation of the 1st measure
• start metronome: slide the pendulum to left or right and release
• stop metronome: tap once
• noble and modern metronome design, black gloss piano lacquer unit, aluminium and high-grade steel elements, illuminated chart
• fields showing the actual name of BPM (Larghissimo to Prestissimo) and the choosen time signature
• improved BPM accuracy and constancy
• switch for disabling auto-lock
• high-resolution graphic for retina displays
Please feel free to contact us and tell about your ideas how to enhance this free application for you. Have fun with it. www.cu4uc.com
- Support of 64bit architecture
- minor bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
In spite of one small glitch I gave this 5 stars instead of 4 because of the great customer service. The only problem is that the very important blue “i” (Info) icon that you must touch to set the time signature and beats per measure has such low contrast that I didn’t see it. When I wrote to the company they replied within 30 minutes and solved my problem. (The info icon is located on the lower right of the metronome base. Notice that in the iTunes image you can’t even see it.) This is also one of the few metronome apps that allow you to have no beat accented as an option.
I’m a professional musician. All I need is the old Seth Thomas-style metronome, nothing else, and this app gives me that. It’s louder than the old, battery-operated hand-held models, and it’s always with me. My only comment is that it can be a little hard to get the weight to remain on the speed I’ve chosen when I lift my finger off of the touch screen.
Got this app to help with my drum practice sessions. It certainly does a good job. Easily adjustable (once you get the hang of it). Volume is good. It has a different tone on the "1" count which is very helpful. Sliding the bar on the device to get the appropriate tempo is not real precise, but it can be entered manually. As a real plus, it gives the appropriate name for each tempo. Overall, recommended.
- Uwe Hollatz
- 6.1 MB
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Chris and Uwe
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.