A time keeping instrument as beautiful as the music instruments that you are mastering. The most delightfully designed metronome experience yet.
Accurately timed and naturally toned, Metronome by Minimis was designed with users in mind, created after hundreds of hours crafting the perfect experience.
- Intuitive to use, pleasant design.
- Color splashed playlist with ease to access.
- Simple & convenient reference tuner in a pinch.
- Natural metronome sound options.
Consistently featured as "New and Note Worthy" & "What's Hot" on app stores around the world.
What User Say:
* Elegant - The design and function is simple and straightforward. Look no further for the best all-around metronome.
* Lovely, modern, and useful Metronome! - Musicians and Music Teachers will love this app! It does so much more than a traditional metronome for a fraction of the price, plus you always have it with you! I loved the "Tap Tempo" feature where you could set your own tempo and found it useful when working with children and teaching them about ...
* This is a really great app. I really enjoyed using it. It has very nice interface elements and options for you to customize. It's easy to use and I think every musician should try it out. Especially useful are the colored background that matches the tempo. Although there's other metronome type apps around I found this one to be the best. Great job..
* I was a bit hesitant to get this app at first, since there were many other free ones... but it turned out to be very useful and feels apple-esque. Nice!
* What an amazing app! Once I played with it, and learned how to use it...I was so impressed. Great app!
* Simple is beautiful - The catch of this app is to integrate functional sense into an ultra-simple interface.
Loved by fans around the world. Download your copy today.
Ratings and Reviews
Sleek metronome for the new iOS
Tried this metronome months ago, but the interface seemed confusing. Just downloaded it again, and the developer has made many great improvements! I'm excited that you can save tempo presets and time signature preferences. Also, I think it is great that it has a tuning fork, though it would be better if it were one touch from the main screen.
One additional improvement I'd love to see is an option for having the tempo slider on the main screen only move between the standard bpm markings on a traditional metronome.
I loved the app! I had absolutely no issues with it and found no bugs. The user interface has been done very well and I enjoyed the "tap to set own speed" feature. It accents the first note of every bar and keeps count of the number of bars. Being able to set the bar I'm on would be nice but that isn't an issue. I find its design easy to use and I knew what to do with no help right from the start. I'd definitely say well done to the developers!
Lovely, modern, and useful Metronome!
Musicians and Music Teachers will love this app! It does so much more than a traditional metronome for a fraction of the price, plus you always have it with you! I loved the "Tap Tempo" feature where you could set your own tempo and found it useful when working with children and teaching them about rhythm. I will recommend this app to anyone I know who is musical or interested in music.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.