Metronome: Tempo Lite
By Frozen Ape Pte. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tempo, the premier metronome app for iOS is now available as this free Lite version. Tempo was featured as "New and Noteworthy" and "Staff Favorite" by Apple on the main iTunes landing page. Now you can enjoy Tempo's core features before upgrading to its full suite of features.
Tempo Lite's engine is written from the ground up for high accuracy and stability. It keeps going even in device lock mode, making it a useful aid for live drumming.
As a special treat, the iPhone version includes the Tracker Module which helps in your practices by tracking the number of bars or time played.
As opposed to purchasing Tempo, upgrading Tempo Lite nets you a dark colour scheme for the flipside views (instead of light).
Visit www.frozenape.com for demo videos.
• 8 different time signatures: 1-4/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8
• 6 rhythm patterns for simple meters and 3 for compound meters
• Customize accents or turn beats off to create more complex rhythms
• Tap tempo function
• Tempo ranges from 10 to 800
• Visual feedback in the form of pulsating LEDs
• Two pendulum types, each with two animation types
• Flash whole screen
Tracker and Automator Module (iPhone/iPod touch only)
• Track number of bars played or time your practice
• Stop playback automatically when limit reached
• Automatic adjustment of tempo every n number of bars or n amount of time
• Loop and auto advance through setlists
• Choose from 4 sound sets: Digital, Analog, Blip and Wooden
• Volume control and Mute button (iPhone/iPod touch only)
• Classical metronome and Italian tempo markings
• Multi-tasking support: plays in background with audio from other apps
• Two interface themes: Light and Dark
What's New in Version 3.9.1
• Bug Fixes
Good for piano
I am a level 5 kid who plays the piano and I find this app super fast, cool, easy, convenient, and very useful. I recommend this app to people who like to increase the speed of their song or scale slowly. I like it because it allows me to set a tempo on any number. I love this and I find it amazing.
My favorite metronome app
This is consistently the only metronome app I use anymore. I find it easy to adjust tempo, it seems pretty consistent and accurate, I use the setlist feature a lot and really like that I can start/stop using the buttons on my earphones (I've got the paid version)
Best Tempo App
I download a bunch of Tempo apps and this one definitely surpasses them all. What makes this app better than the rest are the classical tempos and the fact that you can change the beats to triplets/8th/16 & dotted to stay on rhythm.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 17, 2017
- Version: 3.9.1
- Size: 24.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Frozen Ape Pte. Ltd.
- © Frozen Ape 2009-2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Version$2.99
- Premium Theme Pack$0.99
- Theme Editor$0.99