Metronome - Tempo & Beat
By Steven Huang
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A time keeping instrument as beautiful as the music instruments that you masters. Designed by ex-Apple Designer/ex-Googler; crafted after thousands of iterations, hundreds of hours of refinement — The most delightfully designed metronome experience yet.
consistently featured as "New and Note Worthy" & "What's Hot" on app stores around the world.
Accurately timed and naturally toned, Metronome by the house of Minimis was designed with users in mind, created after hundreds of hours crafting the perfect experience.
Why fans love this app:
- Intuitive to use, heart pleasing design.
- Color splashed playlist with easy to access.
- Simple & convenient reference tuner in a pinch.
- Natural metronome sounding options.
What User Say:
* Elegant - The design and function is simple and straightforward. Look no further for the best all-around metronome.
* Lovely, modern, and useful Metronome! - Musicians and Music Teachers will love this app! It does so much more than a traditional metronome for a fraction of the price, plus you always have it with you! I loved the "Tap Tempo" feature where you could set your own tempo and found it useful when working with children and teaching them about ...
* This is a really great app. I really enjoyed using it. It has very nice interface elements and options for you to customize. It's easy to use and I think every musician should try it out. Especially useful are the colored background that matches the tempo. Although there's other metronome type apps around I found this one to be the best. Great job..
* I was a bit hesitant to get this app at first, since there were many other free ones... but it turned out to be very useful and feels apple-esque. Nice!
* What an amazing app! Once I played with it, and learned how to use it...I was so impressed. Great app!
* Simple is beautiful - The catch of this app is to integrate functional sense into an ultra-simple interface.
What's New in Version 3.2
- play/pause indication
Sleek metronome for the new iOS
Tried this metronome months ago, but the interface seemed confusing. Just downloaded it again, and the developer has made many great improvements! I'm excited that you can save tempo presets and time signature preferences. Also, I think it is great that it has a tuning fork, though it would be better if it were one touch from the main screen.
One additional improvement I'd love to see is an option for having the tempo slider on the main screen only move between the standard bpm markings on a traditional metronome.
Beautiful app that gets better
I love the design and the stability of the beats.
The app gets better with each updates. I use it for myself and for my students.
Just small details that I wish the developer could add is have the 440Hz A to be more continuous sounding and that there are more frequencies ranging from 440 to 446Hz.
Another wish I have is having a more diverse ticking sounds. Currently, only the default sound is audible enough to play on top of the metronome. Other sounds are not as attractive as the default.
Elegant, pleasing on the eyes, and this app has the best metronome sound. I mean it's soothing to listen to, to where one can just listen to it all day. Many other apps have somewhat harsher sounds. And I just love the elegant aesthetic.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 20, 2014
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 12.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Steven Huang
- © 2012-14 Minimis.co
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Advanced Tuning Set$0.99