Mevo is New Zealand's first free-floating car share, giving members on-demand access to a network of electric Audi A3 Sportback e-trons parked across Wellington.
Whether you're heading to a meeting across town, collecting a friend from the airport or getting out of the city for an adventure, Mevo has you covered. You can use a Mevo for everything from a two-minute, one-way dash across the city right up to a getaway of a week or more.
While on your trip, your Mevo will be powered by Meridian Energy and insured by Trade Me Insurance, all included in your rate.
Download the app today, sign in or sign up and start redesigning the way you move with Mevo.
Using Mevo is easy - here's how it works:
- Open the app and select a Mevo vehicle near you by tapping on the pin. Mevo vehicles are located throughout central Wellington in the "home-zone".
- Reserve your Mevo by tapping "Reserve This Car."
- Follow the on-screen directions to your Mevo's home location.
- When you arrive, unlock your Mevo by tapping "Unlock". Unplug the vehicle if it's connected to a charger, jump in and head off on your trip.
- While you're out, use the car's keys (located in the glove box) to lock and unlock the vehicle.
- After your trip, return the car to any metered, coupon, or P120 or higher parking space in the home-zone (as long as the park doesn't form part of a clearway). Dedicated parking and charging for your Mevo is also displayed in the app.
- Collect all your possessions and complete your trip by tapping "End Trip".
For more information check out www.mevo.co.nz
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/mevonewzealand
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/mevo_nz
Mevo is made possible with help from our partners Meridian Energy, Trade Me Insurance, Wellington City Council and Audi New Zealand.
- Updated app icon.
- Error messages are now more helpful.
- The closest available car is now selected by default when opening the app.
- You can now report on vehicle cleanliness and damage within the app.
- Unlocking your Mevo will now prompt you to confirm that the vehicle doesn't have any new damage.
- You can now link a Mevo Business account and switch between two accounts for each trip.
- Added bluetooth support for upcoming improvements to vehicle connectivity.
- General fixes and improvements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.