Mexican Train Dominoes Deluxe
By Dilly Dally Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ultimate domino game! Mexican Train Dominoes Deluxe provides fun and challenging game play. Become a domino master by scoring the fewest points possible against three opponents. You will have hours of addictive fun. Instructions are included in the game.
What's New in Version 1.5
The app launch crashing bug on the original iPad (iOS 5.1.1) was re-produceable and has been fixed.
The ‘restore purchase’ bug was not re-produceable on iPad original (iOS 5.1.1), iPad2 (iOS 7.0.4), or iPhone4s (iOS 7.0.4). However, it is believed to be fixed.
If you previously purchased the full version of this app, press ‘restore purchase’ at the end of the round. To help successfully restore the purchase:
1. Make sure you have a Wi-Fi or cellular data connection (i.e., Airplane Mode off).
2. You have In-app Purchase restrictions turned off.
3. You allow app content rated at 4+
You should only have to restore the purchase once. You WILL NOT be charged again. The restore purchase process will recognize your original purchase.
If the updated app still does not function properly, please try the following:
1. Uninstall the app
2. Reboot your iPad (turn completely off, then turn it on again)
3. Reinstall the app.
4. Log out of the App Store in your device settings
5. Open Mexican Train app
6. Press 'Restore Purchase'
7. Login in at the prompt
Full of bugs
This was really a nice app about six months or so ago. Several months ago there was a change in the app and all kinds of bugs appeared. I'm using IPad 2 with OS 6.
1) Every few hours when I open the app again, my game is lost and I have to start all over again. If I don't finish the game all the way through on one try, I will have to start over again next time. Just doesn't save the game.
2) Every time it starts over again, I have to restore my purchase. It does not save the purchase. I have to type my password in over and over again to restore my purchase. Just doesn't save my purchase.
3) Every time I start a game, the sound turns back on and I have to manually turn the noise off when I start a game. This is a pain, but it really bothers people around u if they're trying to sleep. Doesn't save the sound definition..
While number 2 & 3 are a real pain in the neck, the first bug is the real killer. You can only finish the game if you continue through all 13 stages at once. Else, you start over again from the beginning. Really frustrating when you've paid for an app and the bugs never get fixed.
iPhone 5s problems with app
It worked when I had it on my iPhone 4 perfectly, and now every time I stop in the middle of a game and come back to it, the game will completely restart and ask me to buy again or restore purchase and I've restored my purchase every time I've gotten back on to play. Just curious at what point I can stop restoring my purchase and it actually becomes a permanent app on my phone finally? I've followed all the directions on what to do if it does this and nothing has helped. Otherwise I love this game and it got me through a lot of sleepless nights when I was pregnant. :) thanks.
I play and enjoy this game frequently. Occasionally it will not allow me to make a "legal" play. Just now, I had the designated double with the resultant first play and the game would only allow me to start a Mexican Train. I should have also had the choice to start my own train. Having only one of the starting #, I was forced to play it, thus putting me at a disadvantage as I could not play on my own train for many rounds. This must be a " bug" that should be fixed!
Since the last upgrade I'm asked frequently to "restore purchase".Why? It's aggravating.
It's several weeks later and I'm still frequently required to restore purchase. This didn't happen until the last "upgrade". Frustrating.
Same complaint plus you never accept my review because I can't think of a nickname that isn't already taken.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 02, 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 43.5 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Dilly Dally Games
- © 2012 Christian M. Tuskes
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Version$2.99