Mexico City Metro includes a full map of Mexico City’s Metro system (known locally as the Sistema de Transporte Colectivo). The app also includes a handy route planner to navigate your way around the Federal District (DF) using the Metro.
Whether you plan to visit the Plaza de las Tres Culturas, Catedral Metropolitana or the Alameda Central our free transport app will help you make the most of your time in Mexico City.
- A clear map with pan and zoom enabling you to view easily while on the move.
- Choose the route types that are right for you, either by the fastest route or the route with the fewest changes.
- A route planner which will calculate your route telling you how long your journey will take and how many stations you will pass through.
- Easy to search for a particular metro station or find the nearest station to you.
- Favourite routes on the map to use them again and again.
- Uber integration allows you to book a taxi within seconds and continue your journey after using the Metro.
- Live official Twitter updates from Metro CDMX.
- Unlock additional features such as Walking Routes and Remove Adverts.
We make apps for cities worldwide so if you’re also thinking of visiting New York, Paris or London make sure you check out our New York Subway app, available to download for free in the App Store.
Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MapwayApps or follow us on Twitter @MapwayApps. We would love to hear from you.
Plan. Route. Relax.
A few changes to ensure that Mexico City Metro is fully compatible with iOS 10.
Like using Mexico City Metro? Please leave a review and let us know what you think. This really helps us. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Helpful, Good enough, but...
...would be nice for the route planner to not only list the station where you catch the line, but the end stop by which the lines are identified, so you'll know which side of the line you should take. Easy enough to find out by checking out the map, but would be nice to eliminate that xtra step. Also, this is a minor request for this city, but it would be helpful to know if there is escalator/elevator access. We had two strollers, with the accompanying two little kids. Most of DF subways do NOT have accommodations, I know, but still, would be helpful.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for the great feedback! Destination information for lines is certainly something we can look at for future updates. Escalator and elevator information is something we can look in to as well. Thank you again and feel free to email us if you have any more suggestions. :)
It does what it's designed
Simple to use app if you're ever in Mexico City. I see potential and I'd like to see buses added to the map as well as price options.
Super easy to use, I love it!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reviewing. :)
- Mapway Limited
- 43.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Mapway Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.