By CITY APP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mexico Map is a professional Car, Bike, Pedestrian and Subway navigation system.This app will help you determine your location,guide you to destination,plan your subway route,find nearby businesses and restaurants when you travel or live in Mexico.It work completely offline that can save your money on data roaming cost.We spend several years to develop it. Now it is available on iPhone and iPad.
* Offer all cities' offline street map and subway maps in this country.
* Turn by turn GPS navigation make your phone to an advanced GPS device.
* Completely offline work can make you save money on data roaming cost.
* Intelligent subway navigation system.
* Offer vector map so that you can zoom at any level.
* Offer offline route navigation.
* Using animation to show navigation route.
* The only map app offer street names using both local language and english language.
* Switchable 2D/3D map display.
* Offer cool compass function.
* Strong offline address database and a online database as a compensation.
* Smart navigation arrow can help you find directions easily.
* Support car, bike, walk, truck and horse navigation.
* Offer hotel reservation for hotels all over the world.
What's New in Version 6.0
new map 2014.9
Don't get ripped off!
I paid the 25 bucks to unlock the features and I now wish I hadn't wasted my money.
This app lacks many features that are vital to any navigation app. Such as no settings to avoid dirt roads, toll roads, shortest distance, fastest route, avoid the use of highways when possible, and other such features.
Once you enter you destination, or both your start and destination, it does not give you any type of information. Such how how many miles or kilometers there is to your destination, approximate trip time and time or arrival, or any other vital information.
For example: I selected a location in Mexicali with a destination in Tijuana. It didn't take the fastest and most direct route. It didn't give me options so if j really wanted to go from one point to another, I would had been stuck with the route this app selected. Of course, unless you knew a better route or used other apps such a Google.
To zoom in and out of the map and rotating the maps is very difficult and clumsy. You can't rotate the map with your fingers. You can use two fingers to zoom in and out but even just a little goes a very long way.
This app is cheaply put together with no creativity or innovation in mind. Just a way to dig into people's pockets for a quick buck. It's not worth 19 or 5 bucks (about 25 total) to unlock all the wannabe features. I should have saved my money and bought an app from one of the well known car GPS manufactures. Like TomTom, Magellan, Garmin, Navigon, etc.
I have not tested it on an actual road trip, but will during my next trip. I'm 100% sure it lacks lane assist and other features that all modern gps/navigation apps should have.
The bottom line is that the whole app, including graphics and features, leave A LOT to be desired. If I knew then what I know now, there is no way that I would pay 25 bucks for it. May be 5 bucks and that is being very generous.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Sep 17, 2014
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 75.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Jing Li
- © CITYAPP
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mexico Offline Map$4.99
- Mexico Navigation$19.99