My Files - File manager & Vault files, Media
By Khanh Le Van
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
My Files is a powerful file manager that enables you to manage files on your device. You can handle files, document viewer, view/audio player and manager them and export them to your computer. If you do not believe try to download app and check.
Using My Files is easy. In Tab-bar menu 'Files' just click '+' button to display action sheet menu. You can tap on screen to create folder , receive image, video from Photo and copy file from Cloud of your.
# File Manager
- Create new folder? - Copy, cut, paste, delete, rename operations
- Create file text/Note
- Support multi selection files
- Long press
in Row: Change status edit file with 4 loop modes
+ One: change status to edit
+ Two: selected all
+ Three: deselect all
+ Four: change status to normal
in Header Section: Add photo or video
- Import private photo or video into app
- Upload file in app to Cloud
- Take photo or video inside the app.
# Powerful media player
- Play all audio file in current a folder
- Support mov, m4v, mp4, flv, avi
# Music player
- Play all mp3 file in current a folder or play list
- Background play
- Play control
- Support mp3, wav, wma
# Recorder audio
# Document viewer
- Support pdf, word, excel
- Extract and compress RAR/ ZIP files
- Send file as email attachment
# Privacy Protection
- App passcode
- All data in app is encode
if you need to contact or comments for app please send mail: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.40
Thanks for using My Files! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly.
- Fix crash and support Dropbox cloud.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 14, 2017
- Version: 1.40
- Size: 61.2 MB
- Languages: English, Vietnamese
- Seller: Khanh Le Van
- © Khanh Le
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.