With the MFRC Deployment App, you can receive tips to guide you through all stages of a military deployment, use checklists to keep track of your to-do lists, and see how far you’ve come with a customizable countdown clock. Help support you and your loved ones during a work-related separation!
The MFRC Deployment App was developed by staff at the Esquimalt Military Family Resource Centre (MFRC). Established in 1988, the Esquimalt MFRC is an independent non-profit organization that supports the unique parts of the military lifestyle. The organization provides assistance to families at Canadian Forces Base Esquimalt with joining a new community, work-related separations, and has social work services.
Your input is very important to us. If you have any questions, comments or need help, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/esquimaltmfrc.
Interactive Care Packages
- Create lists, manage contents and set sending reminders
- Add custom items for use in all of your lists
- CFB Esquimalt Military Family Resource Centre
- 35.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Esquimalt Military Family Resource Centre
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.