* INTELLIGENT MIDI CONVERTER *
(AUv3 and CoreMIDI Effect)
mfxConvert is a plugin for converting MIDI events in real time. It can be used for simple channel, note or controller remaps. However, it can also handle sophisticated conversions of event types, for example pitch bend to controller or note velocity to channel pressure. See below for the supported conversions.
Simple to operate yet a very effective tool to have at your disposal. Create as many separate conversions as you need inside the one utility.
- note -> note, aftertouch, controller, program change, channel pressure, pitch bend or system realtime
- aftertouch -> aftertouch, controller or channel pressure
- controller -> note, aftertouch, controller, program change, channel pressure, pitch bend or system realtime
- program change -> note, controller, program change or system realtime
- channel pressure -> controller, channel pressure or pitch bend
- pitch bend -> controller, channel pressure or pitch bend
- system realtime -> controller, program change or system realtime
* ABOUT mfxSeries *
mfxSeries is a set of compact but powerful plugins for CoreMIDI or AUv3 hosts. Covering a range of use cases from common everyday MIDI manipulation tasks to creatively ambitious effects.
Each plugin in the mfxSeries can be controlled and automated from the host as all controls are exposed as AUv3 parameters.
mfxSeries plugins are built using the MidiBus library - http://midib.us
fixed icon with 'convert' flourish to differentiate from other mfx apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.