Mi Fit can track your exercises and analyze your sleep & activity data. It keeps you motivated while exercising, helps to build healthy lifestyle and makes a better you.
• Working with multiple smart devices
Supporting Mi Band, Amazfit Bip, Mi Body Composition Scale, Mi Scale, Amazfit Pace, and Amazfit Smart Chip, etc.
• Tracking every workout accurately
Recording stats of running, cycling, walking, etc.
Providing professional analysis of postures and heart rate to make your workouts more scientific and effective.
• Personalized sleep assistant
Analyzing various factors affecting sleep quality deeply, and giving suggestions for improvement.
• Measuring your fitness
Measuring 10 groups of stats via Mi Body Composition Scale for better shaping your body and detecting health risks.
• Multiple reminders & notifications
Alarm will vibrate to wake you up without disturbing others.
Sending notification alerts straight to the wrist so you don't miss any calls, SMS, WeChat, QQ, and email messages.
Idle alert will send a gentle buzz when you have been sitting still for too long. It tells you when it's time for a short walk or water break.
**This MiFit version support that use Apple Healthkit within app**
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• We improved some features and fixed minor bugs.
• We improved user experience.
• You can create your account and sign in to Mi Fit using your email now.
Ratings and Reviews
Not bad but can improve
I went on one charge for six days and only ran the battery down to 70%. I haven't had an issue connecting to the app or pairing to my phone. I know many others have though by reading other reviews. I wish the watch faces had the option to change to 12 hour time instead of 24 hour time. Heart rate isn't exactly accurate. The GPS takes a long time to get your location so you can't just start your activity right away if you want the GPS to track your entire workout. The sleep monitor is very convenient. Sometimes the weather says it can't display and to update the app but it isn't often. I have gotten all my notifications from all my apps with no problems. When you turn on the "sleep" mode you still get the notifications on the watch, it just doesn't vibrate. I'd like to be able to turn this mode on and not receive any notifications.
Good, but not great
The app looks good, and exposes quite a lot of functionality with the Amazfit Bip I paired it with. The after-run reports are excellent. Overall, I’ve been very pleased with the device and app.
Settings are sometimes organized a bit haphazardly, so finding what you’re looking for can be a minor nuisance. That said, there are a lot of settings to deal with so organization does bear a lot of weight here.
The main problems are these:
1) Sometimes pairing isn’t working, and the main way you discover this is by not receiving notifications (iOS says Bluetooth is connected; watch icon indicates an active connection; etc.). I’ve gotten notifications working again once by restarting the watch, and another time just by turning Bluetooth off and on again on the phone. Having a “Test Notification” trigger in the app would be better than the current situation if it can’t be made more reliable due to iOS issues or something.
2) Continuous heart rate monitoring isn’t synced to the Health app. You can download another app to do this, but it is rather mysterious why this app only syncs a small subset of heart rate measurements.
Those are significant drawbacks for me, but I’d like to reiterate that the overall product is remarkably good given the low price of the hardware.
Good app, but could use an update
The app has a ton of great information that goes in depth. However, my main issue that's keeping it from a 5 star review is the fact that you cannot change the units on the Amazfit Bip from metric (m, cm, km, etc.) to imperial/English (ft, in, mi, etc.). You're also unable to change the time format from 24 hours (14:55) to 12 hours (2:55 pm) albeit for a few watch faces that are set to a 12 hour time. However, you're able to change the degrees from Celsius to Fahrenheit, which seems odd given the former issues. I feel like it could be a relatively easy fix that a simple update could iron out, so hopefully an update is in the pipeline and then I can change this to a five star review! It's a minor issue, but enough that it bugs me.
- Anhui Huami Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- 184.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Arabic, Assamese, Bengali, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Malay, Malayalam, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Uighur, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2012-2018 Anhui Huami Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- FitTime - 男士增肌进阶训练 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.