By Xiaomi Co., Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
You can update the Mi Wi-Fi app to version 4.0 now.
You're able to take control of your Mi Wi-Fi with this smart assistant on phone anytime and anywhere.
1. Devices: Device list: You can view and manage devices connected to network, such as allow their access to network and data or not, manage QoS allocation, and set names for different devices.
2. Storage management: As the family data center and a mobile hard disk on your phone, this app makes you be able to manage and download files easily. It supports slide gestures. You can find resources and manage download tasks here as well as access to all photos and videos in chronological order.
3. Tools: This feature helps you to learn more about Mi Wi-Fi.
Learn more about Mi Wi-Fi
What's New in Version 4.1.1
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 08, 2017
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 117 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Beijing Xiaomi Mobile Software Co., Ltd
- © Xiaomi Co., Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.