Get your news wherever you go. Our news app features the Miami Herald's Pulitzer Prize-winning news coverage, photos, video, commentary, blogs and much more.
• Get up-to-the-minute breaking news.
• Browse news by category.
• View photo galleries and videos.
• Bookmark stories for offline reading.
• Share via Email, Facebook or Twitter.
• Read and post comments on all stories and blogs.
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to the Miami Herald comes with complimentary web access, as well as access to the eEdition, Extra Extra, and SportsXtra.
Subscribe to the app now and get your first two weeks free. Monthly and annual subscriptions are available for $12.99 per month or $129.99 per year and include unlimited digital access to the Miami Herald app, the Herald’s eEdition and MiamiHerald.com.
Your credit card will not be charged until after the two-week free trial.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Read our Terms of Service here: http://www.miamiherald.com/site-services/terms-of-service/
We fixed some bugs that caused articles to be cut off and not display in full.
Ratings and Reviews
“Click-Bait” style headlines makes it feel cheap
So-so as far as being current. Articles are repeated often across the few news categories. Limited customization as far as what article topics you are interested in. But the thing that makes it seem more like a tabloid rather than a serious news source is it’s proliferation of “click-bait” style headlines, making it feel cheap and not to be taken seriously. Your grade school children might like that style though for their school assignments.
The worst news app
Still the worst news app out there. You can’t find anything from the current paper. I do better going to Google and finding an article from another source. After so many attempts, why can’t they get it right?
No Search feature!!
The app seems to have no direction and no search feature making it an unsorted glob of articles!
- The Miami Herald
- 65.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Miami Herald Media Company. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Miami Herald App $0.99
- Miami Herald App $6.99
- Monthly Subscription $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.