By Miami University
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Access information about Miami University at the touch of the finger. Search for Miami events, news, sports, and dining menus anytime and anywhere. Navigate campus maps and find phone numbers on demand.
- Maps: Search for any building on the Miami University Oxford Campus and find the closest parking to any location.
- Visitor Parking: Visiting campus? Find visitor parking.
- Libraries: Access the Miami Library system’s mobile web site.
- Dining Menus: Hungry? Use the app to retrieve the daily menu for dining halls across the Oxford Campus.
- Sports: Follow Miami Redhawk sports.
- Events: Find a listing of all events happening on all campuses including Oxford, Hamilton, and Middletown.
- Directories: Search for the phone numbers of faculty and staff on all three Miami campuses
- News: Get the latest news for Miami University, including the Miami Student newspaper.
- Emergency Info: Use the app to find emergency and contact information for Miami University.
What's New in Version 2.0.3
Bug fixes and commencement updates
Buggy and Broken
Nice interface and certainly has promise as a valuable tool to help students and visitors get around on campus. But it needed more testing before this version was released as it is very buggy and unusable in sections. It's missing information in places, seems to freeze on what looks like a progress screen, results in blank screens or no data available, lists disappear or search doesn't work (Boyd Hall was in the building list but searching for Boyd turned up no results). Time for the Computer Science department to use this as a lesson on QA and effective testing before release (or God forbid it was one if those Farmer Marketing majors forcing the release before it was ready)!
Didn't even show the two hockey games this weekend as events so this is a weak effort.
It provides quick reference to resources for students who might be struggling with college pressures so I applaud that area.
Terrible, good interface but thing things that you actually want it to do aren't there. It seems like they paid the developers to make it look nice and had a glancing thought about usability on the final day of development
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 21, 2014
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 22.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Miami University
- © 2013 Miami University
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.