Download the absolute modern authority on the city of Miami today. Miami is the magazine for the discriminating reader and one of the first city-regionals available in app format. Be among the first to read this award winning content on your iPhone and iPad. Whether it's a revealing celebrity profile, a special feature on the chicest trends in design, cutting-edge fashion spreads or an in-depth review of Miami’s hot spots, Miami magazine consistently engages the influential and affluent interested in this great metropolis.
The Miami magazine app offers a mini escape in your hands, showcasing the finest in fashion, local dining, culture, home design, and travel. You will be notified of new issues each and every month. With interactive page flipping, a zoom feature, bookmarking, searching and sharing your favorite articles allow an enhanced magazine experience right anywhere and anytime you choose to read.
•Every new issue is push notified right to you.
•Read great reviews of the best dining and nightlife in Miami
•Check out Scene photos from the hottest Miami events.
•Exclusive celebrity photo layouts and interviews.
•Exclusive Radar section with latest Trends, Fashion, Jewelry and more.
•Easy to navigate indexing and search functionality.
Modern Luxury is the premier luxury lifestyle publisher in the United States. With titles in the most influential major cities, Modern Luxury excels in capturing the urbane metropolitan lifestyle.
Terms of Service: https://www.modernluxury.com/terms_of_use
- New Design: an intuitive and eye-catching design that looks great on both smaller iPhone and larger iPad screens
- New Article View: Quickly view all articles in the issue from the Issue Gallery (Hub)
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- Compatibility updates for iOS 10
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and Reviews
Love viewing the ads
The miami magazine has great content but I also love viewing the ads.
It could be nice that you could hide the tool bar that is located in the bottom when viewing the magazine in horizontal mode to have more space.
Allows for offline viewing. We do a lot of travel to Miami so this is a great way to keep up with new ideas. Pages take a few seconds to load it would be better if this didn't take as long.
I view Miami magazine every month and I know I am up to date with everything that goes there. The information and the luxury is what I appreciate most.
- BlueToad, Inc
- 40.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2017 Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Miami Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.