By Limit Point Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Miana is a simple utility for setting the creation and/or modification date and/or time of a folder and all of its contents to a specified date and time.
Many options are available:
• Only set the time or date
• Always use the current date and time
• Only set the year when setting dates
• Use the time to "bump" the time, forward or backward, rather than setting it
• Specify which date to set: modification date, creation date, both dates or the EXIF date for image files.
• Specify whether or not folders should be affected
• Whether subfolders or package contents should be processed
Auxiliary functions in the File menu compute the days elapsed since a files modification and creation date, and for displaying an image file's EXIF date.
Using Miana is very simple:
After Miana is launched it displays a status window. Click its button and use the Preferences window to specify the desired date and time, and other options.
Then drag one or more files or folders on top of the Miana application icon in the Finder or the status window. Miana immediately begins to traverse the folders and, optionally, all the subfolders, changing the creation and/or modification date and time of everything it finds to the specified date and time.
What's New in Version 1.2.4
Updated for Mavericks
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 16, 2013
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Limit Point Software
- Copyright 2005-2011 © Limit Point Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later