MIB Browser - SNMP Monitoring
By Aribada Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
MIBBrowser is a tool which provides SNMP monitoring information via GUI, so you can browse SNMP information with it.
Main features of MIBBrowser are:
- SNMPWalk (SNMPv1/v2)
- Concurrent fetching and browsing with multi-tab and multi-window
- Filtering by keyword
- Support row-sorted view in case of Table type
- Save result as Text and CSV
- Copying selected entries to clipboard
- Launching app with "snmp://" URL scheme
- Managing private MIB files
- Configuring Root OID for SNMPWalk
What's New in Version 1.1.2
- Fixed the crash with Counter64 type
Does not open MIB files on disk
You would think something named "MIB Browser" could browse a MIB file loaded from disk.
Apparently it doesn't do that (or if it does, it has a convoluted way to do so since there's no File > Open... menu item).
Therefore it doesn't do what I need. Wasted purchase. The description should explicitly say it doesn't load files.
No preferences tab?
This software seems to do what it purports to do, but there's no preferences menu at all, and I'm unable to change what appears to be a very short default timeout value. Walking remote hosts results in frequent timeouts with no retry attemtps.
Does not read custom MIBs
Can I get my money back? This does not read custom MIBS even though the option is in the application. Wasted $5.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 30, 2012
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: Aribada, Inc.
- © 2012 Copyright Aribada Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor