MyVHL is a free initiative that stores user's information and preferences from Virtual Health Library (VHL) in order to provide customized services, such as:
- Creating and sharing collections of documents selected in the VHL*
- History of previous searches at the VHL
- Definition of topics of interest
- Alerts (by email) about new documents related to the interest topics
- List of favorite links
- User's publications
- RSS registration
MyVHL is available for any user through an account on Facebook, Google, or MyVHL.
* VHL (www.bvsalud.org), developed under the coordination of BIREME/PAHO/WHO, provides online an international network of sources of technical-scientific health information.
- PAN AMERICAN HEALTH ORGANIZATION INC
- 29.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Pan American Health Organization Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.