MICCAI 2017 app is a member's only networking application for the participants of the 20th International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention 2017. This powerful app brings the event to your mobile device and allows you to:
• Create and maintain a public profile
• Request meetings with speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and other participants
• Manage a personalized schedule for event sessions and meetings
• Send in-app messages to other participants without revealing your personal email address
• Receive important updates and announcements from event organizers
• Discover what’s around you (restaurants, bars, coffee shops, etc.)
• Access event documentation
• Continue networking after the event from the app or the companion networking website
If you are attending Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Interventions Conference 2017, you need to download the MICCAI 2017 app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.