Michaelis Dicionário Escolar Língua Portuguesa
By A&H Software Ltda.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A reference work designed according to the linguistic requirements of the Brazilians. Includes terms from different fields of knowledge, regionalisms, foreign words and slang.
The contents of the entire dictionary follows the Portuguese Language Orthographic Vocabulary (VOLP, 5th edition, March 2009), respecting the changes introduced by the Portuguese Language Orthographic Agreement of 1990.
The application was created using state-of-the-art technology, presenting results immediately when querying for a word, with a clean and objective user interface optimized for iPhone/iPod and iPad.
These are the main features of the "Michaelis Dicionário Escolar Língua Portuguesa":
• complete contents without requiring Internet connection;
• more than 50,000 definitions;
• more than 30,000 phrases, examples and accreditations;
• syllable division and part of speech of the entries;
• etymology, plurals, feminines, irregular augmentatives and diminutives;
• synonyms, antonyms, variants and government of verbs;
• complete conjugation of all verbs in the dictionary;
• tips and grammatical curiosities;
• practical guide of the Orthographic Agreement;
• definition lookup from other apps;
• advanced query by spelling approximation;
• automatic recognition of more than 300,000 verb conjugations;
• query by beginning, ending, or middle of entry or by definition of the entry;
• option to configure information displayed;
• history, bookmarks and index of entries;
A dictionary essential to assist reading, writing and speaking well the Portuguese language.
What's New in Version 2.7
• automatic recognition of conjugated verbs;
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Nov 03, 2015
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Language: Portuguese
- Seller: A&H Software Ltda.
- © 2015 A&H Software Ltda., Editora Melhoramentos
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.