By Michaels Stores, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get creativity and savings on the go!
With the Michaels App, you can:
* Access favorite products, projects and events
* Receive exclusive mobile coupons and your local weekly ad
* Sign up for exclusive email alerts
* Search and save favorite project ideas
* Locate your nearest Michaels store
* Look up events by date or location and save to your calendar
* Create lists to organize your next trip
* Share projects with friends and family
* Use our QR scanner to access even more projects, videos and coupons
What's New in Version 4.0
* Removal of login - no longer required
* Multi-use coupons
* Improved store selection
* Fixed missing labels on iOS 7
Hoping for improvements
This app takes too long to open, with the glittery sparkles falling on the screen. Annoying! I hate the fact that the coupons are single use and that they don't reset in a timely manner. (Once, I got new coupons 4 days later: one time it was over 2 weeks!) I mean seriously! Is that how often they want me to use their store? Hobby Lobby let's me use their coupon AND THEN my youngest son can use it also for his little purchases! I see that Michael's has updated the app. I will update my review after I have used the newer version some. As it stands, my husband usually has a better time using the website coupons than I do using the app to get my coupons.
Worked just fine for me
This app works perfectly fine for me. Maybe they've updated it since the last comments. Coupons all worked and offers were all organized well. The "video" in the beginning last 2 seconds. Not really a big deal. Does Hobby Lobby have a better app? Yes, but Michael's isn't the worst retail app I've ever used.
Good deals, when you can get them…
This app is really slow and kicks me off all the time. Because of that, I hardly ever bother to use it.