Get the convenience of mobile banking wherever you are with Michigan Educational Credit Union. MichEd Mobile is available to all members of the credit union for FREE and allows you to check balances, make transfers, and find locations, all in the palm of your hand.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Search for nearby branch locations or ATMs by address or zip code.
- Safe, secure, and fast.
For additional questions or comments, visit www.michedcu.org or email email@example.com
This version includes a refreshed user experience, usability improvements, accessibility improvements, bug fixes and more.
Ratings and Reviews
Fingerprint recognition no longer works
Prior versions would allow you to sign on via fingerprint recognition (once configured and activated) but now when I return to the app I am no longer prompted and, while fingerprint the button is there, pressing it does nothing, so I have to sign in using my password.
Very easy to set up and use. Would recommend for those who want to monitor their transactions.
This app is horrible. Not only does the copy/paste not work but it won’t even let me sign in and I know I have the correct password. This is an easy fix MECU. Give your customers reliable online banking like other banks. It’s 2018....raise the bar for yourselves!
- Michigan Educational Credit Union
- 97.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and licensors.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.