adidas Train & Run
By adidas AG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Run faster further. Get fitter, leaner and stronger with adidas Train and Run. This app turns your phone in to your personal trainer, providing real-time guidance and premium voice coaching to help you work out more efficiently and achieve your goals faster.
Train and Run includes hundreds of free training plans, built by adidas’ elite coaches, to help you lose weight, shape and tone, build strength and improve your flexibility. The free training plans will help you learn to run, or prepare to race from 5km to a full marathon.
Use GPS to track your route, pace and distance outdoors. Connect with a Bluetooth Smart compatible heart rate monitor for accurate cardio feedback. Use the adidas SPEED_CELL for accurate pace and distance indoors and out. Works with the adidas FIT SMART wrist based heart rate monitor and workout coach. Share your workout to Facebook, Twitter, Google Fit, Strava, Apple Health and many other platforms. Listen to your favorite music while you are on a run or do your strength & flexibility workout.
What's New in Version 3.5
- Automatically share your workouts to Google Fit, Strava, MyFitnessPal, Facebook, Twitter, as well as the miCoach community.
- Additionally share your achievements and every new milestone to Facebook and Twitter.
- Post your running route directly to Facebook where it will appear as a map on your timeline.
- This app update will update your FitSmart to version 1.3.6. This brings you greater accuracy, easier pairing and synchronizing, and a new workout type called “GYM” for non-running activities.
- Fundraise for good causes: create fundraising campaigns via the Ammando platform directly from the app.
- The integration of the miCoach Blog has been improved inheriting the beautiful design from micoach.com/blog
- Many more minor improvements.
Cool app but takes too much to start on 4S
I’ve been using the app for many years, started in 2011 as an adidas fan who used to work on miCoach projects as a developer ;) I love the app, it was significantly improved last years (especially GPS location), but… with the latest updates it takes too long to start on iPhone 4S, more than a minute!!! Please, fix, as well as long-running defect when the playlist is not started, you need to click twice. Not a big deal, long start is much more annoying, always have unnecessary pause before running if forgot to start in advance, that’s unacceptable if you run in group.
Awesome app w/Bluetooth HRM
I started using MiCoach in 2009 as part of a pilot program with my employer and Adidas. First, with the Pacer module and since 2012, using a Bluetooth HRM with the app on my iPhone. The calories burned estimate can be a little optimistic, but the interval programming capabilities via the website are great! In rebuttal to those who say FitBit does the same - not even close! FitBit's HR measurement is extremely erratic compared to a chest-strap HRM, the only wrist-based unit even close in accuracy is the Basis Peak. If you want ACCURATE HR-based training, a chest-strap HRM (Adidas, Polar, Wahoo) and a great app like MiCoach is the ONLY way to go. I highly recommend this app!
5k to Triathlon success
micoach has helped me for the past 3 years run to around a 27.3 min 5 k personal best. I have placed in our local races including a satisfying hilly 10k. I've used it to successfully ran a half marathon. I'm using it presently for a possible half this Nov or Dec and registered for the DC HALF in April 2016. My running group of 16 women with varied ages use micoach. We regularly run and race. One member is using it to run the Berlin Marathon end of September. Started with micoach and as of this time, I have achieved a sprint triathlon last August with it. I will be 54 yo next month. Thank you miCoach!!!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 01, 2015
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 86.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: adidas AG
- © 2015 adidas AG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.