By adidas AG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your phone into a personal coach. miCoach uses GPS and real-time voice coaching in your ear to pace you through easy to understand workout zones as you run. Choose a training plan tuned for your sport to build speed and endurance. Track and share your achievements with the app or at miCoach.com. Be Faster with miCoach!
- Syncs to miCoach.com to save and view detailed analysis of your workouts.
- Measures your distance, pace, calories burned, and elapsed time.
- Get daily planned workouts and coaching feedback delivered to your phone.
- Easy access to your music during your workout.
- Tracks your shoe usage with wear alerts.
- Highly customizable audible alerts.
- Support of Bluetooth Smart Heart-Rate-Monitor (iPhone 4S/iPhone5) for heart-rate-based real-time coaching and tracking
- In addition to the extensive cardio training plans already available, this new release enables access to more than 400 strength & flexibilityexercises, making miCoach one of the most complete coaching apps on the market!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.4.1
iOS 7.1 bug-fixing
We are waiting an update
It's been a long time since the app was updated with new features. Now you just fix bugs. May be you have to consider the competitors and their work doing full features running apps with lots of awesome graphs, measures training programs and beautifully designed interfaces
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 20, 2014
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 31.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: adidas AG
- © 2014 adidas AG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.