adidas Train & Run
By adidas AG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get fitter, leaner and stronger with adidas Train & Run – our free fitness and running app with expert real-time voice coaching.
This free training app turns your smart phone into your personal trainer, providing real-time coaching, voice feedback and free cardio and strength training plans. adidas Train & Run let’s you track your heart rate, pace, speed, routes, calories and your activity when paired with a FitSmart. View your workout history, heart rate curves and route maps with your training heart rate zone display.
Whatever your goal, be it to get off the couch, lose weight, shape and tone, build strength, get faster, improve endurance, complete a 5k or run a marathon, this fitness app will help you achieve your goals faster. Train & Run keeps you inspired and in the know, helping you work out more efficiently and to stay active even through the rough times.
The App allows you to construct a routine made just for you. Weekly goals let you track your progress and set new goals each week. Longer-term training plans provide a complete coached work out so you can reach your best. Share your progress and achievements with your friends and inspire others to get active too.
Download the Train & Run App today to get moving and start tracking your workouts.
Key app features and benefits:
- Track every element of your life with daily activity tracking capabilities tracking steps taken, calories burned and distance covered when paired with your Fit Smart.
- Get training tips, motivation and inspiration from weekly blog updates.
- Keep your routine fresh and new with access to 100s of free cardio, strength and flexibility training plans.
- Let your friends know how your training is going by sharing workouts and photos to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, other fitness platforms and more.
- Keep track of all your workouts and training schedules to see all the hard work you’re putting in!
- Listen to your favorite music during runs or strength and conditioning workouts.
- Set personalized weekly goals to help you stay motivated and on track.
- Let your routine work around your schedule, by adjusting goals and plans.
- Tap and go for a fresh new run by mapping workout routes in real-time with GPS tracking.
- Improve faster with the help of real-time voice coaching.
- Check just how much effort you put in by analyzing your zone training post-run through colored route tracking.
- Have your own personal trainer with coached workouts giving you more insights on your activity.
- Try sample workouts or create your own favorite coached workouts.
- Explore the app while setting weekly goals or adding training plans.
- Integrate with other fitness platforms including Myfitnesspal and Strava.
- Sync up with your Fit Smart via Wireless Bluetooth™ syncing.
Want more? Log in to adidas.com/micoach to dive deeper into your workout stats and engage with like-minded people in the community for training tips and fitness inspiration.
What's New in Version 4.2.0
To make running even more fun, we’ve added exclusive voice tracks from:
• Omar Gonzalez (US)
• Ana Ivanovic (UK)
• Yohan Blake (US)
• Andrea Petkovic (US)
Many more improvements and bug fixes.
Some kinks need to be worked out
I really love this app. However, there are a few kinks that need to be worked out before I give it 5 stars. When you have have 2 training plans and you need to reschedule, it will only reschedule one and not the other. The swipe to pause does not always work on the run. By not always, I mean most of the time. I have to close the app and reload it. I guess I should be glad the workout isn't dumped. Sometimes auto pause pauses the run or walk while I'm still moving, then immediately resumes. It's a little irritating.
I do love the workout programs, though. They seem well rounded and keep me motivated. I like how you can change weight/reps. If the above kinks are worked out I will change the review to 5 stars.
My go to fitness app.
As long as you have the extra sensors this is a great app. I wish there was more coaching with the strength work outs. Like rep counting. I have lost my foot sensor so all my runs must be done outdoors. The only drew back is that the app does not take input from Apple Watch or any other sensor. Other fitness apps have a cross pollination of sensors and communication with other apps. I do like the fitness plans that it helps me to come up with. Combining running with strength and conditioning. I would highly recommend it if you are willing to spend the extra money on sensors to get the metrics for improving yourself.
I've used this app in pretty much every version since micoach. It's much improved and finally has social components that bring it up to speed with the competitive apps in the same space. The only thing that would make it better is more support around adidas hardware. It's understood that other brands like Fitbit, Nike, etc won't share api for this but it's curious why there isn't a way to sync the micoach watch to this service.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 11, 2016
- Version: 4.2.0
- Size: 90.5 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese (Hong Kong), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: adidas AG
- © 2015 adidas AG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.