By adidas AG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your phone into a personal coach. miCoach uses GPS and real-time voice coaching in your ear to pace you through easy to understand workout zones as you run. Choose a training plan tuned for your sport to build speed and endurance. Track and share your achievements with the app or at miCoach.com. Be Faster with miCoach!
- Syncs to miCoach.com to save and view detailed analysis of your workouts.
- Measures your distance, pace, calories burned, and elapsed time.
- Get daily planned workouts and coaching feedback delivered to your phone.
- Easy access to your music during your workout.
- Tracks your shoe usage with wear alerts.
- Highly customizable audible alerts.
- Support of Bluetooth Smart Heart-Rate-Monitor (iPhone 4S/iPhone5) for heart-rate-based real-time coaching and tracking
- In addition to the extensive cardio training plans already available, this new release enables access to more than 400 strength & flexibilityexercises, making miCoach one of the most complete coaching apps on the market!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.4
- In 2.4. we have added stride-sensor support via Bluetooth Smart*! Capture real-time pace and distance of your indoors runs without GPS.
Get your miCoach SPEED_CELL Bluetooth Smart at adidas.com to enable stride-sensor functionality.
- Additionally, the app has been completely aligned with iOS 7 design.
*Available on any iOS Bluetooth Smart device such as iPhone 4S/5/5S/5C and iPod Touch 5th generation.
Cambien la interfaz y el logo
Sugiero cambiar la interfaz como Windows phone y el logo más IOS 7 ya que mantuvieron el mismo logo :/
Great app but..
I tried many sports tracking services like: Garmin Connect, Movescount by Suunto, Nike+ and miCoach.com among others. miCoach is one of the best out there with the great training plans and the micoach comunity but I can't say the same about this app.
TBH micoach app is great in tracking my runs, bicycle rides and other sport activities, it has strong functionally but it could be complete by adding: 1- integration with the social aspects of micoach.com (like groups and challenges). 2- Have a more fun/flashy interface, this is a sports app and doesn't need to be so serious. 3- this is for micoach in general: be able to see workouts of people I follow (with a privacy setting of course)
I hope to see these and more in future versions.. come on adidas! "impossible is nothing"
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 06, 2014
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 31.0 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: adidas AG
- © 2013 adidas AG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.