miCoach train & run
By adidas AG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your phone into a personal coach. The adidas miCoach app offers cardio plans that use GPS and real-time voice coaching to pace you through understandable workout zones as you run. Strength and flexibility plans guide you through exercises with animations and coaching notes. Choose a training plan tuned for your sport to build speed and endurance. Track and share your achievements with the app or at miCoach.com. Take your performance to the next level with adidas miCoach!
- Select a cardio training plan and/or a strength and flexibility plan to help you achieve your goals. This release gives you access to more than 400 strength and flexibility exercises, making miCoach one of the most complete coaching apps on the market!
- Sync to miCoach.com to save and view detailed analysis of your workouts.
- Measure your distance, pace, calories burned, and elapsed time.
- Get daily planned workouts and coaching feedback delivered to your phone.
- Easy access to your music during your workout.
- Track your shoe usage with wear alerts.
- Highly customizable audible alerts from major adidas athletes like Derrick Rose or Jessica Enis.
- Support for Bluetooth Smart Heart-Rate-Monitor (iPhone 4S and later) for heart-rate-based real-time coaching and tracking
- Support for micoach SPEED_CELL Blueooth Smart as a stride sensor during your run to even track pace/distance indoors (iPhond 4S and later).
- Support for adidas miCoach FIT SMART wrist band. Check http://micoach.adidas.com/fitsmart/ for more information.
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.3
- Design update of the in-workout screens improving the overall look & feel of the app
- Fit Smart: autosync of your next 10 planned next workouts to Fit Smart during every sync.
- First time users: addition of instructional overlays to give clearer guidance on main functionalities for new users
- Bug-fixing and many more improvements
I'm running farther faster....
In just a couple of weeks... So it's hard to complain. That said, seems like there is a lot upside here with the app. It could do more with stride and the coaching could be more interactive. And how about some routing direction? Then again, did I mention I'm running farther and faster?
This is one of my favorite apps but for the last few months it has been extremely annoying! Every time the coach talks the music volume goes down and then doesn't return to the original volume. I have to turn it off and then back on during my run!!! Not cool. Please fix this bug ugh!
Micoach provides great integration between a training program and a exercise tracking tool.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 25, 2015
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 81.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: adidas AG
- © 2014 adidas AG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.