The Mitel® MiCollab® Mobile Client 8.1 requires MiCollab Server 8.0 or newer.
The MiCollab mobile-first approach was developed from the ground up to be used on your iPhone making it easier for employees to talk, chat, meet and share information with others within the organization, from anyplace, at any time.
By bringing together communications and team collaboration tools into a single application MiCollab extends the “in-office experience” to any location enabling you to make phone calls, search your corporate directory, chat with colleagues, check corporate voicemail, collaborate on team-based projects, and more, directly from your iPhone.
Increase the ease of sharing information and speed of decision making within your organization by using the MiCollab Mobile client.
The MiCollab Mobile client lets you:
• Create a list of favorite contacts, speed dial numbers, and websites you can access in a flash
• Search corporate contacts, see who is available, and choose how to contact them using voice, IM, point-to-point video, or email
• Receive, place, and hand-off voice calls to/from the MiCollab Mobile client SIP Softphone over Wi-Fi® or 4G networks
• View your incoming, outgoing and missed call history for your office extension
• Access visual voicemail for your office extension and manage messages by preference rather than by sequence
• Manage and automatically update your status and call-routing preferences based on your location or time of day
Call waiting tone missing
MiCollab Mobile Client Call interrupts speech if second call comes in
MiCollab Client Custom DNS SRV connection
Ratings and Reviews
Chat feature is worthless
I had the old version of the app before this new one came out, and while this version visually looks better, the chat feature is garbage. I used to receive notification when a new chat message came in, but the new app doesn’t alert you when a chat message is received nor does it receive chat messages unless you send a message out via the app. If I’m away from my desk, it would be nice to know if a chat message comes in.
I contacted MiCollab to see if they had a fix for the chat issue, and they weren’t helpful at all. I was told that they couldn’t discuss anything with me because I wasn’t the contact on my company’s account.
Mitel should republish the old version
It difficult to overstate how bad this new version is. I used the older version all the time and it worked well. This version has many glitches, it is far less user friendly, and even simple things, such as the dial pad function function poorly. It seems inexplicable because the prior version had no such deficiencies.
Mitel has been impossible to work with. This is clearly not a priority for them. Anyone that values softphone functionality should avoid buying from Mitel until they fix this.
Some bugs but step in the right direction
Mitel is finally going in the right direction. An app that matches the desktop version is awesome.
Honestly took a little to get used to, but it grows on you.
- Mitel Networks Corporation
- 108.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright Mitel Networks Corp. 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.