Microbian is an addictive and purely visual runner game in which an arachnid microbe tries to survive in a hostile world.
With an elegant art design and amazing music, our spider has to face tons of enemies, precipices and platforms until completing its difficult journey.
Through a system of points and combos you can compete against the best performances on Game Center and go up to the top of the rankings.
Get the full game with a single payment.
* Platform runner.
* Semi-procedural system: the order of the obstacles
isn't repeated, making each game different.
* Innovative art, sound design and game mechanics.
* Simple player control. Single or double touch.
* Very immersive game and music experience. Enjoy
it with headphones.
* Global online challenges:
* Reach the goal with the best score.
* Get the largest combos and energy particles.
* Survive as long as you can.
*Two free levels
Ratings and Reviews
First off, the graphics, controls and sound are on point! It’s a fun game, but one that is designed for you to die fast and not keep track of progress. The graphics rotate like altos adventure to provide some variety, which is a good thing as you’ll die a lot trying to figure out what items you can and cannot touch. There is a progress indicator, but I have no clue what it does as I do not live long enough to find out. I do see myself living longer as I play, but not long enough to figure the above out. I’m craving another InfinityBlade type game and unfortunately this did not fit the bill. It is a great game for short periods of time when you have to wait for something!
Immersive & amazing game, needs a bit of tuning.
First off, wow! This game is amazing, from start to finish. The gameplay is beautiful and smooth, the sounds are immersive, and the visuals are so dramatic yet open to interpretation! There are a couple things, however, that I think need some tuning.
1. There’s a bug in the game that occasionally popped up that causes the microbe to go very slowly, which does make the game easier, but it’s annoying and makes it too slow to have a challenge.
2. The “air raid warning horns” background noise needs to go. It’s just unpleasant, and doesn’t fit the game, or the rest of the sound effects. It also lasts wayyyy too long, and is too loud.
3. That’s it! The rest of the game is amazing!! Making a couple more game modes, like easy, hard, or multiplayer, or something, would be epic, but the game is perfect! It’s not even overpriced! It makes me wonder why on earth it hasn’t been featured yet. 🤷♀️
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for your kind words and constructive criticism. Could you send us an email to talk about that bug?
Very fun, challenging
The game is super fun! I like how it is a little creepy in a good way. The game was hard for me at first but know it is so fun and easy. I like how the game is so simple and so hard at the same time. One thing I LOVE is the creepy music.... 😈 another is how the robot grabs the little string and you get to release it. The most fun thing about the game is the little steppingstone things where you hop across them and they light up! It reminds me of some creepy Wipeout game!
- Victor Garcia
- 178 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © D.E.P. Games
- In-App Purchases
- Microbian $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.