By Microcam Technology(Shenzhen)Co., Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Microcam for iPhone lets you remotely monitor and control your video security system over a Wi-Fi or 3G connection directly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Have peace of mind by keeping an eye on your home or business anytime from anywhere in the world.
Microcam for iPHone works with the following DVRs:
It includes following functions.
- View up to 16 cameras at one location.
- Monitor multiple locations from one app.
- View in portrait or landscape mode.
- Digital zoom on full screen.
- Max. 16 channels can be selected to display split screen.
- Single or split screen display. (To change from split screen to full screen, just tap the display twice. Double tapping the display again returns to split screen.)
- PTZ support.
- Playback support.
What's New in Version 2.1.9
Does not work under iOS 10
As the title says, software does not work under iOS 10.x... attempts to connect but never does. Worked fine on iOS 9 same devices. iPad Air and iPhone 6.