Microlife Connected Health is a useful App for managing your blood pressure. It is compatible with blood pressure monitors from Microlife and Microlife-partners, and supports unique Microlife technologies, including AFIB*,**, MAM*, PAD. Using Microlife connected Health, you can transfer your blood pressure data from the blood pressure monitor to your mobile phone easily. You can then review, manage, and forward your blood pressure data conveniently on your smart phone any time, any where.
- Safe keep your data and review them any time using your smart phone.
- Measurement averages keep you informed of the level and trend of your blood pressure.
- Share your data to your doctor or family via email.
- Comment on data using text, audio log, and photos.
- Full support of Microlife medical technologies:
- Indicate detection of atrial fibrillation via Microlife AFIB technology, including frequency of AFIB detection*,**
- Indicate measurement via Microlife Average Mode (MAM) technology*
- iOS HealthKit Support: Microlife Connected Health now supports HealthKit – You can now review your blood pressure measurements in both Microlife Connected Health and HealthKit***
Microlife – A partner for people. For life.
Support iOS 8.0 or above.
Compatible with iPhone 4S or above
*Available on selected Microlife blood pressure monitors
**Prescription Use Only in USA
***Unique Microlife Technologies, including AFIB, MAM, and PAD, are currently not supported by HealthKit.
- iOS 11 & iPhone X compatibility updates
Ratings and Reviews
Good, but needs to be better
This app's mission is to accept blood pressure readings downloaded from bp monitors via Bluetooth. It also can transfer the readings over to the Apple Health app. It does both quite nicely.
What it ought to do, but doesn't, is to allow the user to print the readings, and also to copy them so they can be pasted into spreadsheet apps. That would let me send results to my doctor, which I can't do now without a lot of gyrations. I would love to see those features SOON in an upcoming update.
Great APP WITH FLAWS
This would be a great tool, but the blue tooth syncing is problematic. It does always detect via iPhone, allot of reboots for BP machine and app. It could use a simple send commands that way you know when you're pushing the data.
Bluetooth does not work on Apple equipment. Equipment is not even listed as their product.
- 15.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Polish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Microlife Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.