Micromedex® 360 Care Insights provides real-time patient data to the iPad™ and iPhone® of any hospital clinician - physicians, nurses, pharmacists, rapid response team members, infection control specialists, quality managers, case managers and more. From their mobile device of choice, clinicians can view detailed information about their patients that helps them make more informed treatment decisions directly at the point-of-care. This equates to more time spent on patient care and less time spent searching through paper charts, accessing multiple systems or waiting for test results to be delivered.
Micromedex 360 Care Insights continuously aggregates data from the disparate hospital information systems, giving clinicians a comprehensive view of their patients’ status at any time. Data provided includes:
- Vital signs
- Input/output values
- Lab results: pathology, radiology, microbiology
- Admission, discharge, transfer (ADT)
- Medication administration record (MAR)
- Transcribed reports
- Physician notes
- Insurance information
- One-click access to evidence-based Micromedex drug and disease reference content
With Micromedex 360 Care Insights, clinicians can:
- Improve their efficiency by accessing critical patient information whenever and wherever they need it, leading to better treatment decisions
- Automatically create their patient rounding lists each day
- Use real-time clinical surveillance to identify at-risk patients, such as those susceptible to sepsis, congestive heart failure, pneumonia, MRSA, adverse drug events, etc
- Better manage patient handoffs among staff
- Improve care team coordination by sharing notes with other clinicians via a centralized patient record
Micromedex 360 Care Insights works with all core hospital information systems including Cerner, Epic, Eclipsys, GE, Meditech, McKesson and Siemens. To find out if you can access your patient’s data with 360 Care Insights at your hospital, contact us using the support link below.
Rated the Category Leader for Mobile Data Systems by KLAS Research® for eight consecutive years, Micromedex 360 Care Insights is the preeminent mobile workflow solution that helps hospital clinicians improve performance. Hospitals using the 360 Care Insights platform have reported:
- A reduction in mortality of more than 38% and a reduction in sepsis mortality by 42%
- Increased cost savings of more than $39,000 per month through improved medication management
- A minimum time savings of 30 minutes per day per clinician typically spent gathering patient data
Added support for iOS11.
Ratings and Reviews
Latest version 1.25 not working with any Apple device
Latest version which was for IOS10 compatibility does not work on any Apple device. Previous version was working without any major issues.
Very useful, but desperately needs an update now since new iOS update.
Great to review labs during morning coffee before I get to hospital. Helps me arrange my day in terms of who to see first, who needs consultant or study ASAP. am able to get ball rolling for a patient before I leave the house. Also extremely useful during group rounds or when talking with patients and/or their families; able to look at test/study results without leaving room.
Rounding made easy!
Many thanks to Thomson Reuters for getting this app out. The physicians and residents have been looking forward to this for sometime. Many users have already made the move to change from laptop or fixed device rounding to the handheld platform and provided very positive feedback.
- Truven Health Analytics Inc.
- 8.2 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Truven Health Analytics. All rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.