By Microsoft Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Microsoft Azure app helps you keep track of your resources while on-the-go:
• Stay connected to the cloud and check status and critical metrics anytime, anywhere
• Stay informed with notifications and alerts about important health issues
• Stay in control of your resources and take corrective actions, like starting and stopping VMs and web apps
What's New in Version 0.6.26
Thank you for using the Azure app. Our regular updates include performance improvements and bug fixes to make the app faster and more reliable. Please reach out to us for any questions, concerns or feature requests.
In this version, you can also find the following enhancements:
* UI improvements
* Bug fixes
Let us know how we can improve the app! We'd love to hear from you.
Handy for monitoring my Azure resources
Developers fixed a bug that stopped metrics from showing up pretty quickly.
App is very decent and functional.
Love having access to metrics on my phone.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 20, 2017
- Version: 0.6.26
- Size: 94.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.