Note: To use Bookings, you need an Office 365 Business Premium account.
Microsoft Bookings is an appointment scheduling app that helps you keep track of your bookings, your staff and your customers. You’ll never miss an appointment, and you’ll have fewer no-shows.
With the Bookings app you can:
• View and manage your calendar
• Create bookings or make changes to existing ones on-the-go
• See real time availability of your staff members
• Respond to customers quickly and easily
• Quickly get directions to where your next booking is
• Manage your customer list
Support for iPad
Support for landscape orientation
Support for dropdown custom fields
Ratings and Reviews
Potential to be great.
This app has a lot of potential but it is lacking a lot. Aside from the constant app crashing and long period for updates, some features would be great. Notifications for appointment blocks/time off are annoying and should be allowed to set a continuous date. Also is there a link available to provide to customers who would like to book based off your available slots? It would also be great if you can include a text notification feature granted the app download is free but requires a paid Microsoft license to utilize. Also, it’s 2018 and the developer is Microsoft, no way the app for iPad is this terrible? Most companies use iPads for everyday work now. C’mon Microsoft, I have faith in you!
Crucial Feature Missing
I love Bookings as a feature of Office365 and it works great within Outlook, but it’s annoying that when I receive a notification from within the app, I’m unable to accept or reject the booking request. All I can do is see the request and the details. Either the feature exists, but is hidden behind poor design or the feature is missing, which is a huge oversight. Fix that and the app moves to 5 stars.
Best scheduling app
Over the years we have tried several booking apps, one common note they all allow clients to schedule meetings etc. This app stands out! It’s integrated with office 365 e.g. word, excel, PowerPoint. Our clients love the ease of use and the ability to manage their busy schedules.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 39.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.