Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the essential business solution for busy professionals who need to engage with customers while staying productive at work and on the go. Arrive prepared for every appointment and update notes, tasks, and attachments – along with relevant service and sales records – while the details are still fresh.
Dynamics 365 provides salespeople, agents, and supervisors with the best tools for managing their data, and updating records and status both online and offline. A seamless set up experience enables you to configure the app once and deploy it everywhere – on mobile, desktop, or tablet.
· New look and feel with compact layouts and stacked elements, optimized to give essential info at a glance
· All-new Workspace, a personalized action hub to help you get to common tasks, suggestions and records quickly
· Enhanced note taking experience with seamless access to camera and other device capabilities
· Offline access with synchronization, so you can be productive on the go
· Access your activities, accounts, contacts, and leads from an easy-to-use home page
· Guided contextual business process
· Track progress for key performance indicators visually with charts
· Access your personalized views of lists and grids so that you see the data most important to you
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
One more star if...
I would give this product one more star if they could fix the Power BI functionality within the iPad application on iOS11. Overall, great product. We use this with our sales force for adding opportunities and they have learned how quick and it easy it is to enter in deals.
A Horrible & Frustrating Experience
No matter what I try I cannot get this App to connect to our Office 365 Online application.
I keep getting “We can’t find any apps for your role.” Message and there is nothing on the web to sort this out.
I copied and pasted the URL right from Safari on iPad, so I know the url is correct.
What’s the point of releasing an App that doesn’t work, I’ll stick with the browser.
Thank you for reaching out. That error message usually means you do not have an app setup in your environment. For more information on configuring apps please check out: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/customer-engagement/basics/where-find-business-apps. If you are still having issues, we would be happy to discuss this in further detail. Please contact us at email@example.com.
Needs more work to be useful !!
Primary issue is that the app does not connect with CRM 2013. We provide path, and app does not appear to locate path to on-premise service. It may be this app only connects to on-line service, and that is our problem, but there is no feedback or error message to advise the user. CRM 2013 is promising. Mobility is important to us, so I am sure this issue will be corrected in time. We are CRM 2011 and operating CRM 2013 in a "sandbox" for the time being. Planned deployment for CRM 2013 is Q1, so would be nice to have this app functional for on-premise before end of Q1.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 27.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Arabic, Basque, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.