By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This easy-to-use business app helps you create, monitor, and manage automated workflows between your web services, files, and cloud-based data. You could create a flow to automatically capture, track, and follow up with new sales leads, or automate notifications telling your team when a work item is updated - create the flows that work for you!
• Create new flows when you need them - from anywhere!
• Trigger flows to run at the tap of a button
• Turn flows on or off from wherever you are
• See when a flow has failed
• Review detailed run history reports
• View and filter runs by notification type
What's New in Version 2.6.1
- Bug fixes
Nice user interface, but needs more function
This app has a very easy to follow UI and regularly gets minor improvements, but it needs a major new release with many more features. Examples:
- More services (e.g., IoT services and either support for SMS or a messaging app)
- A way to tell which services and flows are new.
- A way to share Flows.
- Activities/notifications that scroll up and down just like you can do with popular apps social networking apps. Flow's partial side scrolling, tap-to-view-more approach wastes space and requires more work than a simple approach.
- Tappable URLs. Notifications can have URLs in Activities. However, you have to define a separate "link" and "link label" to be displayed along with the notification.
- A way to select or swipe to delete any or all notifications. Maybe a little reuse of Outlook code would help here :)
I look forward to future enhancements.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 05, 2017
- Version: 2.6.1
- Size: 35.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.