By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Groove brings you all the music you love, every way you want it.
• Add your MP3s to OneDrive and play them wherever you go
• Download playlists, albums, and songs from OneDrive to enjoy your favorites even when you're off the grid
• See at a glance what's available where (online, offline, both)
• Discover new songs, albums, and artists right from your iPhone
• Play ad-free music from one of the biggest music catalogs on the planet
• Add songs, albums, and playlists to your Groove music collection and access them from your phone, Xbox, PC, tablet, and the web
• Listen to radio stations based on your favorite artists
What's New in Version 11.0111.1618
Various bug fixes
How are you going to make me pay for my music just because I use your player doesn't mean you can charge me for my music you can't charge people just because they didn't buy there music from your store greedy scum bags
Radio feature hasn't worked since early January update and wasn't addressed in the last update. Is one of my most used features and now I can only stream albums, songs and my own playlist. Very disappointing
Great Music App and OneDrive Storage
Allows you to play all your ripped CDs and other music across all devises using OneDrive. Just needs an iWatch control app for 5 stars.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 19, 2017
- Version: 11.0111.1618
- Size: 36.9 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.