By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Groove brings you all the music you love, every way you want it.
• Add your MP3s to OneDrive and play them wherever you go
• Download playlists, albums, and songs from OneDrive to enjoy your favorites even when you're off the grid
• See at a glance what's available where (online, offline, both)
• Discover new songs, albums, and artists right from your iPhone
• Play ad-free music from one of the biggest music catalogs on the planet
• Add songs, albums, and playlists to your Groove music collection and access them from your phone, Xbox, PC, tablet, and the web
• Listen to radio stations based on your favorite artists
What's New in Version 3.6.60809
• Detailed information about an artist will now be visible when the device is offline
• After uploading an album to OneDrive and then downloading one track to Groove, the rest of that album’s tracks will now download to Groove from OneDrive without a usage rights error
• Fixed 2 issues that would cause Groove to crash when browsing in different places in the app
Missing Important Functionality Features
The app works "okay" but when playing music it will not move to the next song and the skip buttons don't work to skip the song along with the search feature not working correctly for playlist. There should be a setting to make all music available offline. There should be a mass select button for all songs/artist/albums/etc. along with being able to swipe right and left on songs/albums/artist/etc. to add them to up next, quince, available offline, etc (maybe a 2 or three options of each side swipe). I like that I am able to access all of my music from my devices but the app really needs to have these features to make it more usable.
Few more improvements
The recent update changed how the app looks and problems we were constantly having with like the skip buttons but there are still a few bugs, like for making music offline, it takes a ridiculous amount of time to make your music offline, not only that but the app is constantly building up cache on my phone, so I need to uninstall the app and install it again to free up a bulk of space on my phone, there should be a button to multi select songs to make them offline and I recommend putting in a button that clears up the apps cache.
Good app but.....
Needs to be updated to the windows 10 experience has missing features on iPhone that are on windows could be a great application. Well now that it has been updated only negative flaw is that when you long press a particular song the ability to show album to explore the artist isn't available. It's getting better I also like the whole artist pic on the now playing screen but since the latest update it now just shows generic pics of artist. Work in progress !!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 10, 2016
- Version: 3.6.60809
- Size: 41.8 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.