Microsoft Intune Company Portal
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Company Portal provides access to corporate apps and resources from almost any network. Your company must already subscribe to Microsoft Intune, and your IT admin must set up your account before you can use this app.
• Enroll to access corporate resources
• Browse and install company apps
• View and manage all your enrolled devices
• View IT department contact information
• Change your work account password
• Unenroll or remotely wipe devices
What's New in Version 2.1.30
Bug fixes to improve security
For details about what’s new in the latest update, see aka.ms/intuneupdates.
Leave us a review in the App Store! We read all reviews and use them to improve the app.
Very convenient and smooth
Was surprised how quickly and smoothly the app was able to set everything up can only imagine what a pain it would be if it didn't work properly given all the steps
Quick and Easy
This app was very user friendly; quick and easy set up.
Fast and Simple
Worked like it said it would and was very fast to setup.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 28, 2016
- Version: 2.1.30
- Size: 31.7 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.