Microsoft Intune Company Portal
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Company Portal provides access to corporate apps and resources from almost any network. Your company must already subscribe to Microsoft Intune, and your IT admin must set up your account before you can use this app.
• Enroll to access corporate resources
• Browse and install company apps
• View and manage all your enrolled devices
• View IT department contact information
• Change your work account password
• Unenroll or remotely wipe devices
What's New in Version 2.1.23
Bug fixes to improve security
For details about what’s new in the latest update, see aka.ms/intuneupdates.
Leave us a review in the App Store! We read all reviews and use them to improve the app.
First, I work for Microsoft and we use our own apps internally. As with most IT Depts, mobile device management tends to be hard to use or won't work on the first try. InTune works great! I ran through the setup and compliance and it works as expected!!!
App worked great to install email account
No longer works after latest update
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 14, 2016
- Version: 2.1.23
- Size: 29.7 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.