Microsoft Intune Company Portal
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Microsoft Intune helps organizations manage access to corporate apps, data, and resources. Company Portal is the app that lets you, as an employee of your company, securely access those resources.
Before you can use this app, make sure your IT admin has set up your work account. Your company must also have a subscription to Microsoft Intune.
Company Portal helps simplify the tasks you need to do for work:
• Enroll your device to access corporate resources, including Office, email, and OneDrive for Business
• Quickly reset the password to your work account if you should forget it
• Find apps that will help you with your daily tasks as provided by your company
• View and manage all your enrolled devices – and wipe them yourself if they get lost or stolen
• Get help from your IT department with easy-to-find contact information
A note about Intune: every organization has different access requirements, and will use Intune in ways that they determine will best manage their information. Some functionality might be unavailable in certain countries. If you have questions about how this app is being used within your organization, your company’s IT administrator should have those answers for you. Microsoft, your network provider, and your device’s manufacturer do not know how Intune will be used by your organization.
Have additional questions? Visit http://aka.ms/IntuneiOS for more information.
What's New in Version 2.4.0
We’ve been improving the stability of the Company Portal. This helps keep your information safe and makes the app work more efficiently.
For details about what’s new in the latest update, see aka.ms/intuneupdates.
Leave us a review in the App Store! We read all reviews and use them to improve the app.
Legit & Easy
The only negative thing about this email is that I thought it is a scam but it is very legit! Super easy to install and in 2 minutes my work email account on my phone is back to normal. All though your company can access your phone, they cannot see personal data like the sites you visit or pics.
Indistinguishable from phishing
Microsoft and my company CIO,
After spending time and effort teaching us not to open emails that come from a generic "your company," you cut off my email and allow me to restore it only if I click a link that you have taught me not to click.
Then even though your app os on my device, it won't open unless I go to the App Store and open it from there. From there I am sent to a web page that gives me instructions you could have given me in the email you sent.
Is zero stars an option? One is way too generous
Seamless Navigation and Integration
I was just able to create a Skype meeting invite, add attendees, and add an attachment from my iPad. I'm in love! I was convinced that the switch I flipped to create the Skype meeting in the invite was too easy, and that my link and conference ID wouldn't be attached... but it was!!! Congratulations Microsoft and my company! You got it right with this one.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 20, 2017
- Version: 2.4.0
- Size: 38.5 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.