Microsoft Intune Company Portal
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Company Portal provides access to corporate apps and resources from almost any network. Your company must already subscribe to Microsoft Intune, and your IT admin must set up your account before you can use this app.
• Enroll to access corporate resources
• Browse and install company apps
• View and manage all your enrolled devices
• View IT department contact information
• Change your work account password
• Unenroll or remotely wipe devices
What's New in Version 2.1.21
Bug fixes to improve security
For details about what’s new in the latest update, see aka.ms/intuneupdates.
Leave us a review in the App Store! We read all reviews and use them to improve the app.
Helps me get compliant quickly and easily
I like that I can get to my company's apps easily, but my favorite functionality actually takes place on first run. My device is checked for compliance with corporate standards and then I'm walked through all the steps to load the right profiles and certificates to get it all configured for wifi access and data access. It makes it all so simple. Great app for configuring my device quickly.
A few hitches
Installed a bit slowly and didn't fully match the steps on the Sharepoint. During the compliance check phase, kept throwing pop ups telling me I had to change my passcode within the next 60 minutes, but the pop ups would disappear almost immediately.
Overall the process is overly complex and I'm unclear on the value of it.
Awesome graphical UI
I found it very user friendly and compatible .Very much secure for business work.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 13, 2016
- Version: 2.1.21
- Size: 29.7 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.