Microsoft Intune Company Portal
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Company Portal provides access to corporate apps and resources from almost any network. Your company must already subscribe to Microsoft Intune, and your IT admin must set up your account before you can use this app.
• Enroll to access corporate resources
• Browse and install company apps
• View and manage all your enrolled devices
• View IT department contact information
• Change your work account password
• Unenroll or remotely wipe devices
What's New in Version 2.1.19
Bug fixes to improve security
For details about what’s new in the latest update, see aka.ms/intuneupdates.
Leave us a review in the App Store! We read all reviews and use them to improve the app.
Compliance check is a nightmare
Instead of displaying a message that a certificate needed to be installed on my new phone in order to pass the compliance check, the compliance check just kept timing out. I only discovered the certificate issue after I removed my phone from the list of devices and re-added it.
Awful invasion of privacy
My company requires me install this app. If they owned and paid for my phone then fine, but how dare them (and Microsoft be complicit in this) require me to install this on my own personal device.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 25, 2016
- Version: 2.1.19
- Size: 29.4 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.