Microsoft Intune Company Portal
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Microsoft Intune helps organizations manage access to corporate apps, data, and resources. Company Portal is the app that lets you, as an employee of your company, securely access those resources.
Before you can use this app, make sure your IT admin has set up your work account. Your company must also have a subscription to Microsoft Intune.
Company Portal helps simplify the tasks you need to do for work:
• Enroll your device to access corporate resources, including Office, email, and OneDrive for Business
• Quickly reset the password to your work account if you should forget it
• Find apps that will help you with your daily tasks as provided by your company
• View and manage all your enrolled devices – and wipe them yourself if they get lost or stolen
• Get help from your IT department with easy-to-find contact information
A note about Intune: every organization has different access requirements, and will use Intune in ways that they determine will best manage their information. Some functionality might be unavailable in certain countries. If you have questions about how this app is being used within your organization, your company’s IT administrator should have those answers for you. Microsoft, your network provider, and your device’s manufacturer do not know how Intune will be used by your organization.
What's New in Version 2.7.0
We’ve been making sure that the Company Portal stays in tip-top shape through improving our testing tools. This keeps the app stable and makes sure it works reliably.
For details about what’s new in the latest update, see aka.ms/intuneupdates.
Leave us a review in the App Store! We read all reviews and use them to improve the app.
More Big Brother
Takes a while to install, as to what it is good for other than your employer being able to monitor your device I'm not sure. I travel globally and prefer to have both personal and company mail, etc. on one device, my hardware by the way, but I'm not comfortable with being monitored, despite the claims of limitations. I have zero trust with regard to any privacy. May have to go back to two phones. I've nothing to hide but I resent being controlled by corporate IT.
Garbage. Literally the worst thing I've used to the extent that I am taking time out of my day to write this. Ever slammed your ball sack in a door jam? Neither have I but I imagine it's a lot like using this app. Ever broke your femur? Neither have I but I imagine it's as painful as using this app. You when you're at a concert and a girl says she's "looking for her friends" which just so happen to be up front? This app manages to be worse.
High hopes not fulfilled
I really wanted to like this-or at least be able to live with it-because it's required by my employer. Unfortunately, it's cumbersome, woefully limited in its capabilities, and extremely poorly integrated. Microsoft products used to be about actually accomplishing things. This does not, in any way, facilitate getting work done. Very, very disappointing.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 18, 2017
- Version: 2.7.0
- Size: 41.1 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.