Microsoft Kaizala is a new mobile app that makes it easy to communicate and get work done out in the field. With Kaizala, you have access to the tools you need to stay informed and be efficient. Kaizala makes it easy to get announcements from the main office, send feedback via polls or surveys, or simply chat with others 1:1 or in groups. Public groups let you send feedback or report issues to the organizations you want to connect with. Respond to task assignments with just a few taps and stay on top of your work by sorting the jobs assigned to you.
Kaizala’s unique location-awareness feature makes it easy to request location from others, send your geo-tagged location in one tap, or even take and send a picture with the location auto-tagged. It’s easy to see where everyone is to coordinate work effectively.
Manage your day effortlessly with Kaizala “Actions,” which enable you to accomplish common work scenarios while using a simple chat interface in a structured way. The Kaizala Actions available out-of-the-box include: Announcement - make key announcements or share updates, Job - assign jobs to people and track completion status, Let's Meet - invite people to meetings and confirm their availability status, Live Location - request live location and help people find their way, Photo with Location - share a picture with your current location, Quick Poll - ask a question and get people’s opinion, Request Location - request people to share their location, Share Location - share your location with others, Submit Bill - submit your bills and expenses, Survey - ask a series of questions and get people's opinions, and Checklist - create to-do lists and capture everyone’s status.
It’s a single app for group communications and work management. Check it out today!
We value your feedback. Please share your ideas and feedback at https://aka.ms/kaizalafeedback, join the discussion at https://aka.ms/discuss, or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details about availability in your region please visit https://aka.ms/kaizala_availability
Review terms and conditions: https://aka.ms/kaizala-ios-eula
Note: This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life.
Apart from bug fixes and performance improvements, this update has the following features:
1. You can now send up to 30 images at once.
2. You can now chat with people in your organization who have linked their Office 365 work accounts on Kaizala. Just go to People tab and search!
Ratings and Reviews
Multiple Logins Detected
I installed this on my iPad last night, when I opened it this morning I received an error message that "multiple logins detected" and I need to "login in to reactivate".
1. Of course I am logged into my Microsoft account on multiple devices. Hello, it's 2019.
2. There is no option to clear the error message, no link to log in again, no advice on how to avoid being locked out of the app in the future. The app is just laying there like a dead fish stinking up the place.
This is a non-starter issue. If folks can get into the app they will abandon it immediately, just like me.
Better than WhatsApp
I always thought Kaizala was just a copy cat app from WhatsApp but I’ve been really impressed with its capabilities. I run little team projects at work and fantasy football leagues and things like quick polls are super helpful!!! Loving this app!
Great app for work
Great app for work and nice start.
Expecting features like group call, video calling for groups/contact.
Before I used to see analytics tab, is it missing?
- Microsoft Corporation
- 198.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Bengali, Dutch, French, German, Gujarati, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Marathi, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.