Microsoft OneDrive – File & photo cloud storage
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you're on the go.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Highlight, annotate, and sign PDF files in your OneDrive.
• Access your most important files offline.
Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You cannot sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
To make an in-app purchase of an Office 365 Home or Personal subscription, open the app. In the Me tab, tap your storage or the diamond. Subscriptions begin at $6.99 a month in the US, and can vary by region. With an Office 365 subscription, you get 1TB of storage for each user, OneDrive Premium features, access to all features in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, and you can install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 8.11.6
- Fixed an issue where work and school users would see Wi-Fi errors and be signed out.
Introducing OneDrive for iMessage!
• Instantly open any file or folder, powered by OneDrive instant previewers...
• Share any file or folder to your coworkers, friends, or family...
...all without ever having to leave your conversation. Does your company use Microsoft Intune to manage OneDrive? No problem we've got you covered!
This wouldn't be possible without your feedback. If you run into any issues please shake your device and let us know.
Functional and efficient GUI; must-have app
I have been using the OneDrive app since it was introduced. It has improved immeasurably with each iteration, but I can honestly say that I would be unable to function without OneDrive on my iPhone. I can access my documents instantly, with a powerful, user-friendly GUI. All of my data is quickly accessible and opens instantly in the proper app. The latest version includes the ability to press and hold on the file to see a large preview of the data. At first I thought this was a small detail, but then I found it incredibly useful and time saving. Simply stated, having OneDrive on my iPhone is one of the most important and frequently used features on my device.
MS forgets it has 2 versions
As a small business owner, until Microsoft resolves its blurred lines and confusing inconsistencies BTW OneDrive and its similarly named OneDrive for Business, this is a fortunate-to-receive 1 star product. So much so that I willingly pay for similar products from Dropbox and Box b/c the Microsoft product is useless as a small business owner. Even the Windows 10 software can't keep it straight as it sometimes looks for the business login and sometimes for the personal product account and doesn't seem to recognize that the other exists.
This is the best app and most useful. I use it all the time to sync photos and documents so I can access them anytime anywhere. Have been using it for years and never fails. Even better now that you can use microsoft office to edit documents on onedrive.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 21, 2017
- Version: 8.11.6
- Size: 199 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Office 365$6.99
- Office 365$9.99
- OneDrive + 100$27.99
- Office 365$5.99
- Office 365$7.99
- Office 365$5.99
- Office 365$8.99